**Official "Celebration 25 Memories DVD" information thread**

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Let me guess, it's 2 hours of nicely done, edited content with music and classic footage, then 17 hours of random stuff that people taped? 'cause that would be awesome!

Disney_Freak429

Exactly

Let me guess, it's 2 hours of nicely done, edited content with music and classic footage, then 17 hours of random stuff that people taped? 'cause that would be awesome!

I'm with you on this because I know how much footage that is out there that won't make the DVD. Like I said a while back we need a 2 disc special edition with all the things we could have on the DVD. It looks great so far I can't wait to see the rest of it.

Matpez

Original Poster
Yes, there is a lot of footage out there.

Not all of it was sent to me.

Also, do we need to see 6 different angles of John for the "History Walks"?

There is plenty to be safely left out.

Also, although we all shot Illuminations, it is basically from the same angle.

I hope it is mixed well enough to satisfy all of you!

(More Pressure!!!!!)

:p

Matpez

Original Poster
Work continues-

3 camera footage (Wide, Medium, Close) of the Epcot 25 Anniversary IllumiNations Tag. Audio mix of source and crowd sound. Footage provided by Martin Smith, Ruwin Veldwijk & Myself, on Youtube.

I will try to get a higher quality version available for download soon!

:wave:

ZapperZ

Thanks Matt.

That was the only regret that we had. Due to the weather, we didn't bring out our camcorder to record Illuminations. This video lets us relive the memory of that wonderful day.

Zz.

jedimaster1227

any news?

http://www.wdwcelebrations.com/rss/...ation-25-commemorative-dvd-now-available.html

Official Celebration 25 Commemorative DVD Now Available! WDWCelebrations.com and Storyboard Weddings are happy to announce that the Official Celebration 25 Commemorative DVD is now available!
  • Total runtime of 2 hours and 17 minutes, edited from almost 20 hours of footage!
  • Thoughts and interviews with group members
  • All of the "History Walks" captured with a wireless microphone and edited with retro footage
  • The crowds, chaos and limited edition merchandise from October 1st
  • The October 1st rope drop from behind the rope
  • The official rededication ceremony from 3 cameras
  • Highlights of the official "Media Event"
  • The group ride meets at Soarin' and JIYI w/Figment
  • The dessert party and final toast
  • IllumiNations: ROE including the anniversary tag from 5 cameras!
  • Lou Mongello (WDW Radio Show) interview of Disney Archivist Dave Smith
  • Plus Much More!!!!
The DVD ships directly to you via First Class Mail, in a jewel case for protection.
The cost is $12 which includes shipping. $2 from every DVD purchased goes to The DisneyWorldTrivia.com Dream Team Project which benefits the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The link to order the DVD can be accessed from our home page at http://www.WDWCelebrations.com.

:wave:

Matpez

Original Poster
So, yeah, it's now official news...

It's done, ready to ship!

Post above has the information. ^^^^^^^^

jeffb

So, yeah, it's now official news...

It's done, ready to ship!

Post above has the information. ^^^^^^^^

That is great news, I look forward to viewing it. Matt -a big thanks in advance for all your hard work in putting it together!

jessiepezz

Watched it last night during the I-am-married-to-the-editor sneak preview! It was great! I can't believe how many factoids I missed John saying during the exceptionally WINDY history walks! I feel like a true Disney wiz now from all the information I absorbed from this DVD. Of course I am biased, but I really love the old footage edited to the walks, and all the cool shots of the current park. Man spaceship earth looks phenomenal without that stupid wand! So anyway, I give it two thumbs up. And ha-ha I was the first to see it!!!!

wannabeBelle

Thank you to Matt and all of your team for all the hard work on this wonderful keepsake. I ordered mine first thing this morning!!!! Belle

Matpez

Original Poster
Just a couple weeks ago, editing the "History Walk" segments down to a more "re-watchable" length...

mattjohnedit.jpg

:)

brkgnews

Watched it last night during the I-am-married-to-the-editor sneak preview! It was great! I can't believe how many factoids I missed John saying during the exceptionally WINDY history walks! I feel like a true Disney wiz now from all the information I absorbed from this DVD. Of course I am biased, but I really love the old footage edited to the walks, and all the cool shots of the current park. Man spaceship earth looks phenomenal without that stupid wand! So anyway, I give it two thumbs up. And ha-ha I was the first to see it!!!!
Where was my invite?
:lookaroun

Matpez

Original Poster
Jackie! You are always welcome to stop by!
Oh, and um....
you're funny. Very funny.
You make the video quite entertaining!
:ROFLOL::lol::ROFLOL::lol:

Disney_Freak429

I don't know if I was the first to order since I did within about a half hr. of getting the e-mail.(Was I Matt I am kind of interested to know what # I was) I really look forward to watching it because I am sure I missed quite a few facts on the "History Walks" due to the wind blowing me away half the time. Should be fun seeing everything again & covering my eyes & ears during the after hrs. singing through EPCOT lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom