Official Cast Member Preview dates for Everest are released!

WDWCPbrandon

Original Poster
For all you CM's out there, the Cast Preview dates are official
Friday January 20-23 from 9am until 5pm each day.

Just thought I would share

Brent

Even though i'm not a cm thanks for shareing the info. I enjoy hearing & knowing about all the EE previews even though I can't ride during them.

Coasterbp

Yes. Apparently CMs will be able to use their Main Gate passes without it counting against them, one time during the preview, and that would allow them to bring friends/family with them.

There is also a gift associated with the previews as well. CMs have to pick up the ticket out front of the turnstiles before entering to be able to get the gift. The EE shop will be open as well during the previews.

t3techcom18

Here's the specifics if anyone wants to know, got this directly from someone I know (beat me to it, lol):animwink: :

Be among the very first to experience the legend of the yeti at Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, a dramatic high-speed, high-altitude train adventure coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Parkas part of the Happiest Celebration on Earth. A special preview for all Florida-site Cast Members, Imagineers and their families and friends (up to the number indicated on your Main Gate Pass) will take place Friday, January 20 through Monday, January 23 during regular park hours (9 a.m.–5 p.m.). The visit to Disney’s Animal Kingdom will not count against your Main Gate Pass.

In addition to experiencing this exciting new attraction, all Cast Members who attend the preview will receive a special gift.

Here’s all you need to know:

· All Florida-site Cast Members are invited to visit Disney's Animal Kingdom Friday, January 20 through Monday, January 23 during regular park hours (9 a.m.–5 p.m.) with their families and friends one time without the visit counting on their Main Gate Pass. (Cast Members with a Main Gate or Silver Pass may bring the number of Guests indicated on their pass. Cast Members who don’t have a Main Gate Pass may bring one Guest.)

· When Cast Members arrive at Disney's Animal Kingdom, they need to stop by a ticket booth outside the main entrance turnstiles (Cast Members with Silver Passes, too) and pick up their tickets. You must have this ticket to receive your special gift. (One gift per Cast Member, subject to availability) Note: Cast Members with ID may ride the attraction without picking up a ticket; but once again, a ticket is required to pick up a gift.

· When you get to Expedition Everest (in Asia), you will need to present your Cast ID to ride the attraction. The height requirement for the attraction is 44 inches (112 cm).

· As with any attraction, especially one in previews, Expedition Everest may experience times when the attraction is not operating.

· The merchandise shop at Expedition Everest will be open during the preview, and the 40-percent Cast Holiday Celebration discount will be in effect. In addition, Cast Members are invited to take advantage of the regular 20-percent discount on food and beverage at Pizzafari, Tusker House Restaurant, Flame Tree Barbecue and Restaurantosaurus during their visit.

WDWCPbrandon

Original Poster
stitch131313 said:
Where is this information? I've been looking on the Cast Portal forever and can't find this info.

It was sent out this afternoon through WDW internal email. I'm sure by tomorrow it will probably be posted on the Eyes and Ears section of the Cast Portal.

I found out last night that Cast Members and their friends are needed for promotional footage that will show on Millionaire and America's Funniest Videos...filming is suppose to take place on Sunday, but I think the deadline for the signup was 3pm this afternoon.

mickey04

Well seeing as how I just completed Traditions and officially became a CM today, this is very exciting news!! Can't wait until next Friday!!

Oh, and come visit me over at Living with the Land! :wave:

imagineersrock

WDWCPbrandon said:
For all you CM's out there, the Cast Preview dates are official
Friday January 20-23 from 9am until 5pm each day.

Just thought I would share

Thanks for the great news.... BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER! ---Thanks Disney!:D

mickey04 said:
Well seeing as how I just completed Traditions and officially became a CM today, this is very exciting news!! Can't wait until next Friday!!

Oh, and come visit me over at Living with the Land! :wave:

1.) Welcome to the team
2.) No way... Living with the Land?? Believe it or not you are my new co-worker! PM me if you'd like to chat. :)

Ok, so im starting the bid at 10 bucks. who wants to get in on my main gate??? just kidding.

I am shaking right now. I hate wakeing up early but ill do it for everest. i will be there 8:30am friday the 20th.

Spicey477

Will I be a full-fledged CM in time?

Hi Everyone,

New CM as of today! Yay for me, I was in the CP in 1997 and at DLP in 1998 and kind of got sidetracked and am back in Orlando. I will be working at ESPN Cafe as a server. So, if I had my interview today, how soon should I expect to go to traditions so that I can perhaps be a part of the EE cast preview next weekend?

Thanks!
Christy

disnyfan89

Well this SUCKS! They have to pick the one weekend Im out of town and have school! They couldn't have done it this weekend when Im off on Monday!!!!!!!!!! Well all I will be missing out on is the free gift since I have already been on the ride once!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom