Official Cast Member Preview dates for Everest are released!

Soarinluvr

Hey guys I cant wait till friday. Im gonna be there soo early. Anyone wanna join me? Im gonna get there around 8 am and ride as many times as I can. Just need to find people to do the same. I wonder what our gift will be. being a cm is soo cool sometimes.

Soarinluvr said:
Hey guys I cant wait till friday. Im gonna be there soo early. Anyone wanna join me? Im gonna get there around 8 am and ride as many times as I can. Just need to find people to do the same. I wonder what our gift will be. being a cm is soo cool sometimes.

Im hoping to be there no later than 8:30

Spicey477 said:
Hi Everyone,

New CM as of today! Yay for me, I was in the CP in 1997 and at DLP in 1998 and kind of got sidetracked and am back in Orlando. I will be working at ESPN Cafe as a server. So, if I had my interview today, how soon should I expect to go to traditions so that I can perhaps be a part of the EE cast preview next weekend?

Thanks!
Christy

thats a toughy. It really depends on when traditions is available. You might be able to do it like the thursday before, or maybe that saturday. So there is a chance that you will get your id before. good luck. have fun in traditions. Oh yeah where you working at??

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Jose Eber said:
I'd also like to know the specifics of DAK Cast only preview, as tend to be earlier.
J,

I'm assuming it's going to be 17-19, along with some technical rehearsals ;)

Yen_Sid1

Here's the latest info I have !

Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain

Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Animal Programs

and Operations Learning & Development Cast Preview

Tuesday, January 17 (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.) and

Wednesday, January 18 (4 p.m. – 8 p.m.)

A Florida-site Cast Member preview (with families and friends) will take place January 20-23 during regular park hours.

· A preview for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members will be held January 26-29 during regular park hours.

I highly recommend riding it at night, it's really cool then with all of the lighting and effects and you can't see the drops coming. Also riding in the rear car is the most fun.

EpcotServo

Yen_Sid1 said:
I highly recommend riding it at night, it's really cool then with all of the lighting and effects and you can't see the drops coming. Also riding in the rear car is the most fun.
Don't know how ya would be able to ride it at night. DAK always closes at 5. :brick: well, maybe in the summer there might be a chance.

Spicey477

Just in time

thats a toughy. It really depends on when traditions is available. You might be able to do it like the thursday before, or maybe that saturday. So there is a chance that you will get your id before. good luck. have fun in traditions. Oh yeah where you working at??<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Well, I went today and finished all of my paperwork. My traditions class is on Thursday, so I will definitely be checking out EE that weekend! I am a former CM, I was on the CP in 1997 and I worked at the Backlot Tour (water tank) and then I went to DLP and worked at Pirates there for 6 months. Since then I haven't been living in FL and now I just got back and I am so excited to be back at WDW! I am going to be a server at Whispering Canyon at the WL, that is a fun place, plus it is always busy. I am PT now, but will hope to turn FT as soon as I can, there was no availability for servers FT. So, see you all at Whispering Canyon, right?

:)

Eta: I said before I was working at ESPN Club, but I ended up changing my availability in order to work at WC at WL

mmouse

Help!

I have been watching Everest grow over the past 3 years and am extremely excited to ride it.

Here is the problem. I am an AP and DVC member and just happen to be in Disney this coming weekend with my wife and brother-in-law. As you all know this weekend is Cast Member previews. Unfortunately I can’t get to Disney the following week for AP and DVC member previews.

Is there any Cast Member out there willing to meet up and take me a long for a ride on Everest. I would go back the following week but it’s too far from my home in Chicago.

Thanks,

You can e-mail me at Jschulwdw@yahoo.com. My name is Jeff.

JROK

I'm going this Friday... don't know what time though... I'm a big fan of sleeping in :lol: but if it's anything like Soarin's preview I think I may wake up earlier... look for me in a white "Is that you Tigger?" shirt... say hello! I'll also be at the AP Preview... but I don't know what day...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom