offencive wdw everest tshirt..help?

Goofyernmost

ROFL, really? Really? If people think that shirt is offensive they need to grow skin and get their minds out of the gutter. Neither my wife or I can see anything.
It takes two things actually. Number One would be that you have to have a massive imagination and Two, an almost frightening lack of knowledge about the female anatomy.

If you think that resembles a woman on her back, etc. I would think that the next appointment that should be made would be to an optometrist. You have serious vision problems!:D

Victor Kelly

Fortunately I have a good knowledge of anatomy. And while I myself have a dirty mind at times, I fail to see anything offensive in the design.

Like I said people need to grow a thicker skin and stop reading into things that are just not there.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Because it's too funny.... Some of the best ongoing threads are based upon peoples misconceptions.

I remember a quite heated conversation here about how Country Bear Jamboree was inappropriate for a theme park because it all revolved around the menstrual cycle. :rolleyes:

Oh...I am going to have to look for that one!

MOXOMUMD

I'm related to Peter Pan. I never want to grow up. Or I'm a Toys 'R Us Kid.....If this thread bothers you so much stop reading. My ex got Playboy. Although it offended me I didn't read the magazine and then tell him to cancel the subscription. I just ignored it in the mailbox. Ignore this thread. Not trying to make anybody mad... just saying....

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm related to Peter Pan. I never want to grow up. Or I'm a Toys 'R Us Kid.....If this thread bothers you so much stop reading. My ex got Playboy. Although it offended me I didn't read the magazine and then tell him to cancel the subscription. I just ignored it in the mailbox. Ignore this thread. Not trying to make anybody mad... just saying....
He got it for the articles.

englanddg

One Little Spark...

And, I'll break the tension with a funny story....

Remember those magazine subscription things you would get in the mail in the 90s...they had little "postage stamp" type things where you could order a variety of magazines...

Well, playboy was one of them, and since I got home before my parents, I was tasked to check the mail and bring it in.

So, one year when my body had discovered hormones, I thought it would be a good idea if I...well, responded. I ordered Popular Science, Popular Mechanics and...Playboy, for the articles of course.

I paid for this with the money I made working part time as a soccer linesman. I was, I dunno, 13 or so...?

Anyhow, check sent, subscription done, I started to get my monthly magazine.

Until...I went to live with my grandparents over the summer (as I did every summer, where I'd go to Disney among other things)...and one day...

Yeah, lets just say, someone else checked the mail...

I do still remember being disappointed by the Latoya Jackson issue though. The articles just really weren't that great.

MOXOMUMD

And, I'll break the tension with a funny story....

Remember those magazine subscription things you would get in the mail in the 90s...they had little "postage stamp" type things where you could order a variety of magazines...

Well, playboy was one of them, and since I got home before my parents, I was tasked to check the mail and bring it in.

So, one year when my body had discovered hormones, I thought it would be a good idea if I...well, responded. I ordered Popular Science, Popular Mechanics and...Playboy, for the articles of course.

I paid for this with the money I made working part time as a soccer linesman. I was, I dunno, 13 or so...?

Anyhow, check sent, subscription done, I started to get my monthly magazine.

Until...I went to live with my grandparents over the summer (as I did every summer, where I'd go to Disney among other things)...and one day...

Yeah, lets just say, someone else checked the mail...

I do still remember being disappointed by the Latoya Jackson issue though. The articles just really weren't that great.

Lol! Janet had wardrobe malfunction articles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom