Off the map at Epcot

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi all,

What is your favorite, off the map (or on the map), thing to do at Epcot?

For example, do you grab a cup of tea or espresso and have a favorite place to sit?

Would love to hear all your ideas!

disney magic 06

A different band plays there now. Can't remember the name but imho they aren't as good as British Invasion even though they play a wider variety of music (Stones, Who, Led Z, etc.)

Really?? I thought the new band were much better. I suppose not being a Beatles fan, I appreciated the variety and really enjoyed their performance. All a matter of taste I suppose.

Actually I thought the new band were British Invasion but I have been known to be wrong :D

Upvote 0

fdcfjj

We love to go to Morocco late afternoon, early evening and grab a cup of Moorish espresso with cinnamon & nutmeg at the Tangierine Cafe. It's and acquired taste, but we love it. Plus sitting by the fountain and the atmosphere is beautiful.

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

I really enjoy seeing all of the gallery exhibits found in many of the countries of WS and just sitting back with a drink and looking at the sites of Epcot.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Like someone else mentioned.. I always love to grab a chocolate or strawberry crepe from the kiosk in France and sit by the lagoon and just enjoy the atmosphere. So relaxing... one of those moments you wish would never end! :)

Upvote 0

wiigirl

75.gif
I like going to Japan, have some sake and try my luck at picking a pearl. I have a very eclectic pearl collection:D

Always in for sake myself.. :p

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Cold drink and Off Kilter, Avocado Margarita from the little bar in Mexico and every trip my daughters have to add a new painted animal figure from inside Mexico...used to be up near the entrance..this summer they had been moved down near the fountain back in the corner. The girls have quite a collection now...but each one is special to them and they are all beautiful.

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

I have to second the Gran Marnier Slushie:
That and the Grey Goose Slushie are good way to cool down and take the edge off after a "tough day" at the parks ;)
I'll stick with the cool treats theme:
and second a nice round of Coke products at Club Cool!
and add one of my own ;) :
Shave Iced at the cart in Japan.

Yesssssssssssss, tried my first one last trip and unreal... really refreshing on a hot day

Upvote 0

plaz10

There is this area in Future World....its near the entrance to Ellen's Universe of Energy. There is a grassy area with a few benches along the side. Usually one or both of the benches are shaded. The area gets very little foot traffic. A fantastic place to have a snack or to take a nap. My fiance sat up eating a snack while I laid my head on his lap and took a little nap. Very peaceful.

Upvote 0

MKCP 1985

You pose a great question! My parents were at Epcot yesterday with my younger sister and her children and I was trying to think of the one thing they just had to do. Which, having the young children in tow might mean their "can't miss" might not be the same as mine.

Fortunately, they answered the question before I could ask them - they tried the Beverly! LoL

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom