Off the map at Epcot

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi all,

What is your favorite, off the map (or on the map), thing to do at Epcot?

For example, do you grab a cup of tea or espresso and have a favorite place to sit?

Would love to hear all your ideas!

disneygirl76

Original Poster
If you like beer then I suggest the Guinness. They pour it a way on draft that I've never seen done in America. If you go there you'll see what I mean!

I do like Guinness but I've had it at St. James Gate in Dublin and nothing compares to it there! :) That being said, i've had the Guinness at Rose and it is pretty much as close as you come to the pour. Its the bitter aftertaste that we have here b/c it is pasturized...its not over in Ireland and its creamy! :) Plus - I'm a cider girl! :) We've just never seen the hat lady and had a drink at the bar before. Slainte!

Upvote 0

experiment624

Back to Japan, I will hang around for the drumming show, it's one of the few I'll watch the whole way through.

There is a playground/garden area just before the entrance to the world showcase, if you're coming from Figment or Soarin' and headed to the World Showcase, its on the right-hand side and off the main bridge. They will have beautiful sand sculptures or topiaries or something seasonal to feast the eyes on. Sometimes the playground is open, sometimes it's blocked off, but since you're probably walking that way anyway, take the detour and enjoy a Disney detail.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Back to Japan, I will hang around for the drumming show, it's one of the few I'll watch the whole way through.

There is a playground/garden area just before the entrance to the world showcase, if you're coming from Figment or Soarin' and headed to the World Showcase, its on the right-hand side and off the main bridge. They will have beautiful sand sculptures or topiaries or something seasonal to feast the eyes on. Sometimes the playground is open, sometimes it's blocked off, but since you're probably walking that way anyway, take the detour and enjoy a Disney detail.

Excellent! Thanks!

Upvote 0

riverscu0m0

Japan has one of the best stores in Epcot, I could spend over an hour in there. I really love the Japanese culture though. The food, is okay I'd rather eat in China or Mexico. In France, I can't remember what they're called but it's where Marie is usually located but when she's not there we usually just sit around and read the posters on the thing there ( I can't remember the name, and it's really bothering me.) Travel to the back corners of "France" that's usually less crowded and has some seating.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom