October 2004 Roll Call

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I will be down in the Happiest Place on Earth from October 5th - 10th with my roommate.

We spent spring break this year at WDW and she fell in love with the place so much that we decided the day we got back to make reservations for fall break this year also. For 2 poor college girls to be able to go twice in one year is amazing. I'm WAY too excited. :D

I just wanted a roll call of others that think they'll be down around then too. I would love to actually meet up with more people this time. Maybe even set up a day for all of us to "drink around the world" (if you are of age, of course) :drevil:

STAND TALL OCTOBER GOERS!!
YAYE FOR SHORT LINES!!
YAYE FOR FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL!!

wolf29

We were there last October and conveniently I have a trade show in Orlando this October 16th & 17th. Since our Annual Passes expire on the 23rd, we might as well all go. Last year was great, with the Food & Wine as well as Mickey's Halloween Party, great weather and uncrowded parks. It will be our third trip with these passes. We got our monies worth. Just got back from WDW 5 days ago and can't wait to return. Just hope the airfares come down a little.

Upvote 0

aimster

I'll be up there for one day in October, but I don't know what day or what park yet. I'm hooking up with a couple of my cousins who are coming down for a long weekend.

Upvote 0

imamouse

I'll be there

I've managed to work in a 3rd trip on my AP, Oct 9-15 :sohappy: so count me in! Now what do we do to get organized? Who's in charge of getting us together?

I had suggested that WDWMAGIC offer to sell us nametags that are similar to the CMs, only in shades of blue, like this site, with the WDWMAGIC logo and our handles instead of real names. Names and locations would be optional information that could be added at the bottom of the name tag. Does this sound too intrusive? It would of course be optional. I just thought it would be nice to be able to meet other WDWMAGIC contributors at any given time while walking around or standing in lines. :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

welll the option that is already isnt in place isnt a nametag, but rather a T shirt!! Our own Main Street USA had made them up for our first official Meet & Greet and I know I bought one. Check with him and see what he still has left in terms of sizes. Also I know they were talking to him to make ones for the Meet to be held in July but I am not sure what the design will be on those. Belle

Upvote 0

TheDisneyGirl02

I'm hopefully going from October 13-18. It will be my first trip in October! I can't wait! I'll be there over the summer too...but I love the idea of going in October!

TheDisneyGirl02 :sohappy:

Upvote 0

he-guy

I am planning on going down the last weekend in october for Food & Wine and Mickey's Not So Scary. Did that last year, and I think it is the perfect time to go to the parks. Crowds are small, but food and wine was fairly busy. Still had a great enough time that I am planning this trip even though I am planning on a January trip as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom