October 1st 1971 and 1983:Anniversaries

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Well, WDWMagic, yet another year in Disney History turns over tomorrow.:sohappy:

Tomorrow is the 37th Anniversary of the opening of the Walt Disney World Resort and The Magic Kingdom.

EPCOT turns 26 and perhaps it's most loved and unforgotten attraction,Horizons turns 25. :D

This thread is to Commemorate these milestones and to honor all the magic memories and experiences we have had in Walt Disney World in the 37 years it has existed.

poster.jpg

wdw_retro_logo_051106.jpg

EPCOT+Logo.jpg

EPCOT.nut

Awwww. Dubbz, when are we going to EPCOT together? I am right with you on this - great thread. I can't put into words the important role WDW and especially EPCOT has played in making my life sweeter. :)

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Soon, I hope.:D

But yeah, WDW,EPCOT,Horizons...Tomorrow is quite a milestone in my happiness factor let alone WDW History.:lol:

WDW for life!:D

EPCOT.nut

Soon, I hope.:D

But yeah, WDW,EPCOT,Horizons...Tomorrow is quite a milestone in my happiness factor let alone WDW History.:lol:

WDW for life!:D

I'm going to EPCOT all by my lonesome Saturday....:):):)

I would go tomorrow to celebrate EPCOT's 26th but work and real life just seems to get in the way. :(

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I would go tomorrow to celebrate EPCOT's 26th but work and real life just seems to get in the way. :(
So would I but 4000 miles gets in the way :lookaroun

I was beaten to it - I just posted a Horizons specific thread (I thought it was still yesterday for you guys??!)

Hrudey3032

Well, WDWMagic, yet another year in Disney History turns over tomorrow.:sohappy:

Tomorrow is the 37th Anniversary of the opening of the Walt Disney World Resort and The Magic Kingdom.

EPCOT turns 26 and perhaps it's most loved and unforgotten attraction,Horizons turns 25. :D

This thread is to Commemorate these milestones and to honor all the magic memories and experiences we have had in Walt Disney World in the 37 years it has existed.

poster.jpg

wdw_retro_logo_051106.jpg

EPCOT+Logo.jpg

Sigh!!!!!!
That 1st pic of Horizons makes me wish I had gotten a chance to ride it as a adult.I wish I had one more chance to ride that and WOM 1 more time and enjoy them more as a adult.

Thanks Double E for the pics

Susan Savia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :kiss: WALT DISNEY WORLD

EPCOT CENTER - WE LOVE YOU!!!

Next Trip - January 2009

It's like coming home again......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom