O Canada and China

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Ah well! That's my family's theatre company. Didn't know if we may have gone into a school close by! Was worth a shot! o-o
Ha, well i work close to Inman, in “Sparklecity” in a tower, but i have been out of school for a long time;)

I did see the videos posted from schools like Dorman.

edit: Sorry everyone to hyjack the thread, its a petpeeve of mine and i was going of topic above. I am quite fond of Martin Short’s OCanada and hope i am just as fond of what is to come. If the area changes for the better, then i will be happy. I do wish they would use the area up top again.

castlecake2.0

Ha, well i work close to Inman, in “Sparklecity” in a tower, but i have been out of school for a long time;)

edit: Sorry everyone to hyjack the thread, its a petpeeve of mine and i was going of topic above. I am quite fond of Martin Short’s OCanada and hope i am just as fond of what is to come. If the area changes for the better, then i will be happy. I do wish they would use the area up top again.

The empty area upstairs annoys me so much! Like I said they could literally just open it up with some photos on the wall and make it a gallery! Or maybe partner with Canadian Tourism Commission and use it as travel office? Anything?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

Come over to The Inman Theatre sometime and see one of our shows! www.inmantheatre.org

Ok back on topic.

ilovetotravel1977

Original Poster
Oh good! I am not returning until Feb 2021, so trying to maximize our visit with as many of the new attractions as possible.

Will miss GOTG and TRON by a few months though...bummer.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Just when I think I might be about to get pictures (or even news) about the rumored scrims or work, because I was notified of an update, I am disappointed to see that, instead, there was "chuckle material" posted. I should have known better.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Today
62832EE0-1B96-4D15-8202-3E707B5A96AE.jpeg

castlecake2.0

Plastic. For want of a better word.

I thought so, I guess it makes sense, getting live plant up there and mainitianing them are probably too hard with fall safety etc. I tried for months to get a missing evergreen replaced near the le cellier entrance that got taken down when they last painted the château and was told it would never happen till they have scaffolding up again.

Is the rock work expected to be updated at all or just painted?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom