O Canada and China

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
And shortened by 5 minutes. Hopefully the new one isn't even shorter.
I'll say it again in case some folks haven't heard the new Disney Parks philosophy: people standing there watching a movie are NOT out spending money in restaurants and gift shops.

they just slap another layer of plaster on Shorts face and call it a "refurb".
Two words that should not be in the same sentence: "plaster" and "Shorts."

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I'll say it again in case some folks haven't heard the new Disney Parks philosophy: people standing there watching a movie are NOT out spending money in restaurants and gift shops.

Neither are people standing in 1-2 hour lines. Which is the purported original reason FP was created - to get people out of line and into restaurants and shops, spending money.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Neither are people standing in 1-2 hour lines. Which is the purported original reason FP was created - to get people out of line and into restaurants and shops, spending money.
Yep. But anyone who decries the shortening of attractions needs to realize that there's no ROI in attractions beyond what they can get people to spend (a) to get into the park, and (b) in the attraction's gift shop. A longer attraction just delays guest entry into the gift shop.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Make the most of your film projected Martin Short. And of the more picturesque entrance to the mine. TLC is a coming.
Howie Mandel would be a great alternative: Canadian, relevant, popular, and funny.
I will miss Martin Short:(

seascape

Currently doubtful. But I’m not sure yet if he’ll return flicker free or not.
Thanks. I can't believe how much new stuff for me to see later this year. I will be able to see all of it in September but I doubt know if I can see all the new Christmas stuff in November.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom