Number of Walt Disney World visits

MacDuffieMuppet

hmm havent really kept count, but its way up there. def over 50...ive been going since i was 3 months old and have gone ast least 2-3 times a year up until high school were it was one, and ive gone twice this year. (grad trip). so disney holds a very special place in my heart.:sohappy: :sohappy:

jjgoo

I have gone once a year for the past three years (if you count the upcoming 2007 trip). Before then it had just been 3 visits. My DW and I already have a trip tenatively planned for 2008 and if we can keep going every year I would love that. We are even trying to find a way to afford DVC.

Everytime I go I find something new. I go on a ride that I had skipped over last time. I try a new restaurant. I just go and soak up the atmosphere. Now that I am married there are things that my DW wants to do that I would not have considered in the past. I thoroughly enjoyed afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian.

I'm sure that I will want to see and do other things, but I will always go back and never be bored. I really would like to be like other posters on this board that can say they have been more than 20 times.

I know people that go back to the same beach year after year for vacation and never tire of that experience. For the people here it is WDW, that's our home away from home.

kybred72

I'm super jealous at how many times some have been! :cry: The reason I don't go more often is purely a financial one.

I went probably 3 times as a child with my parents and as an adult have been another 5 times and my love for Walt Disney World has grown deeper with each visit! The last time I was there was in 2000 so a LOT has changed and am really looking foward to my ninth trip this September! :sohappy:

Princess_Belle

I have been 51 times in the past 18 years...one more week of Disney World and I will have had a full year's worth of disney vacations! I love it! It is the only place I want to go and I am going to work there after I graduate from college!

ImaYoyo

Been lots. Hundreds, possibly in the low thousands.

Why do I keep going back? The people, the crowds, the great food, free entertainment, and there are so many things that no matter how many times I do, ride, see, eat, drink, or experience them, they never get old.

RAZORBRAD

I have been 15 times, started going every few years with my parents. Now that im older I go twice a year. I go every Jan and either may or sept/oct for the Halloween party.

Lee

Adventurer
I used to only get there about 4-5 times a year. Not enough.
Loaded up and moved to FL. Now I go whenever I feel like it. Let's just say I get my money's worth from my AP.

YankeeMouse

46 times...and we are from Chicago! Now that the kids are college age and older, it is usually just my husband and me, so we take 4 or 5 day shorter trips. Proudly, we have always stayed on Disney property, ranging from POFQ to Poly, depending on the budget.

Nicole220

*Looks around at all the big numbers*

Only 3 times here, but it looks like we're going back soon. :)

Can't say the same about DL though...:lookaroun

LeeLee D

I'd say 50+

Growing up, my mom would take me two or three times a year. My BDay is Oct 1, same as the park opening, and I would always spend it in the park (still do:) ).

disney1077

I have been to Disney World 4 times and will be going on my 5th trip July.:sohappy:
I remember the first time I went was 17 years ago. I remember after that trip I kept asking my parents can we go again next year every year for the next 13 years until in 2003 my mom decided to go again. Ever since my mom and me have became disney addicts. We love disney. It is the only place I would go on vacation. Where else can you go and feel like a kid again. It really is the most magical place on earth.

doop

I've been there 5 times, and it certainly has not proved to be enough. I can't wait to go back again..

willythelab

never too many times

My upcoming trip in October will make 24 visits to The World. 23 since 1997 and 1 as a child in 1975. I can never get enough of it. Everytime I go I seem to find something new to me, as well as all the great things I know and love. If you ever just get burned out, take a walk from Wilderness Lodge over to Fort Wilderness. It just clears your mind. 4 months and counting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom