Number of Walt Disney World visits

adioben

We just came home june 13 ,my 5 year olds 21st trip,my 2.5 year olds 11th trip
We live in new jersey we fly down 4-5x per year
This was my 32nd trip
we never get tired or bored its the best vacation:)

MSTCrow

Disney World was our Honeymoon in January of '06. We had a truly magical experience.

Six months later, my career ended up bringing us to, of all places, Orlando!

We now go to Disney World a couple times a months with our seasonal passes. Some times, we don't even ride anything--it's fun to people watch, shop, lounge in a hammock at the Polynesian Beach, trade pins at Downtown Disney, the list goes on and on for us. After so many visits, the place still feels like we're on vacation again. It's an escape that lets us relive a special time in our lives. Every few months, we find new things to explore, new experiences to feel first hand, like a refurbished ride or a subtle change here and there.

Disney World is a place where we can be serious about not being so serious. I think that's the biggest repeat draw for us.

stingrock23

I think I've been to WDW 15 times and DL twice. I try to go at least every two years now. I'd love to go more often, and with my family joining DVC, hopefully I will.

jonesenon4

:sohappy: cant say exactly how many times but we have been 1 or 2 times a year since 85. we love that special feeling you get while you are there something you cant explain to non disney people,and no we never get tired of it because we also go somewhere different every year to see why we love disney so much. we are currently in the process of joining dvc so we can go more times every year. my kids both have also said their future spouses must love disney or they are out the door. this years trips oct.7 <> oct.14 and dec.7<> dec.10 for dd 16th b-day.:sohappy:

:wave: kungaloosh:wave:

WDWFigment

I don't know exactly how many times I've been as most of my visits were as a child, but the number is probably 10 or 11.

The reason I keep going is both the feeling of childhood nostalgia coupled with the great production Disney puts on. There truly is something magical about the place. I doubt I'll ever tire of it, and if I do, I'm sure my love for WDW will be renewed by my kids' reaction to it all. I can't imagine not taking my children there.

sleepybear

I first went with my family in 1980, when I was six. After that, we went every six years, which my parents thought was an appropriate length of time to wait until new attractions and parks were constructed. And what I remember most about those trips is how happy we all were together. It was actually fun to hang out with my dad. And my sister. And my mom. We had in-jokes and favorite rides and favorite foods and certain things we still talk about to this very day.

The trips stopped in 1998. Not because of any family tragedy. Just because my sister and I were too old; I moved out of state; my parents wanted to see other places. And I honestly kind of forgot about Disney World. (Yes, I feel the burn of shame right now.)

Then, on New Year's Day in 2004, I read an article about the construction of Expedition Everest. And it hit me that it was six years since my last visit. I got suddenly frantic and worried. It's silly, but I absolutely, positively had to go to WDW that year.

So I asked my boyfriend of three months (!) if he wanted to go. He had been once a very long time ago and didn't remember much, but he reluctantly agreed to go. We went in 2004 and had such a great time that we went again in 2005. And 2006. And 2007. Going every six years has turned into going every year. And now my boyfriend and I have in-jokes and favorite rides and favorite foods and certain things we still talk about.

Now my Disney dream is to take him AND my family, so we can all share the experience. It'll be expensive and take a lot of planning, but I'm shooting for 2010, which will be the thirtieth anniversary of my family's first trip there and, you guessed, it, six years since my boyfried and I first went.

I guess that's a really good number for me.

Laura

Premium Member
I have been going once or twice a year for 20 years.

I wonder nothing much changes from visit to visit am I going to often?

How is that possible? Just in the last year they've opened Gran Fiesta Tour, Nemo & Friends, Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, added Mission Space green, redone Pirates, opened the post-show to Spaceship Earth, etc.

There's ALWAYS changes.

2gether

Lots

I have been many times, starting with my first visit in 1988.

Currently we are members of DVC and we go two out of every three years (one trip with Grandmas and Grandpas and one trip with just the fam). I also travel frequently with business and find myself headed to Orlando at least once or twice a year....so I get to go on property and eat. Always try to catch a restaurant where I can see Wishes!:ROFLOL:

After the kids become teens we are likely to do more world travel, for which DVC will also come in handy. Hopefully by then we will have more points!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom