Now just what the hell is this?

FreedomWrangler

:zipit: I don't like to criticize performers unjustly because of the amount of rehearsal work, but...

I can't un-see that. Worse, I can't un-hear it either.

MrX8991

Wow, that was just awful. My favorite part was the groups of people passing right by them without so much as looking at them. They had the right idea.

Mikester71

Wow, that was just awful. My favorite part was the groups of people passing right by them without so much as looking at them. They had the right idea.

The right idea would have been to RUN right past them....QUICKLY and without looking back!!! :ROFLOL:

dixiegirl

I saw this video, expecting calming music like in the AK soundtrack....but first...

Imagine you entering through the Oasis, looking at all the beautiful fauna and flora, and enter Discovery Island, gazing in awe at the Tree Of Life, and when you head over to Dinoland USA to start your adventure....you hear this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2qBOSkPQVo

Crap...and you're all giving Diggin' in Dinoland a hard time? :fork:

LOL!! Oh my god, I have that same video ....That I took while at Animal Kingdom in 05...(the kids really like them:lookaroun)..Yeah pretty scary stuff!

cblodg

hey, I like Pants on the Ground

I love Pants on the Ground!

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground
lookin like fool wit your pants on the ground
hat turned sideways, gold in your mouth
walkin, talkin, with your pants on the ground!

:lol::ROFLOL:

Edeyore

First off, I think it is kind of funny. It does explain why there are not more white rappers. It surprises me that we are so slow on the uptake. The video is from 2005. It took us 5 years to find this and start telling the world how bad it was. For all we know the poor guy probably has a real job by now. (No, not singing.)

dreamscometrue

I love the Village Beatniks, and see them at least once each trip. I've seen them about a dozen times, but they've never really done anything quite like this. :)

They are very talented...give them another chance when they are playing something else. :)

PurpleDragon

They're trying too hard to make things "cool" (because rap is apparently music now?!?) and still family friendly. Unfortunately, they missed the memo that there's a difference between being made for families and made for kids.
:hurl:

Okay I take offense to your snide comment. Just because you personally do not like rap/hip-hop does not mean it is not music. I am a huge hip-hop head and have been for over 20 years. So please do not insult a genre of music simply because it does not agree with your personal tastes.:mad::mad::mad:

I can't stand country music, but I respect it as an art form just like any other genre of music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom