NOVEMBER anyone??

DDuckFan130

dixiegirl said:
we are going down november5 through the 13th..

Hi there! We are most likely heading up to WDW in November (10-14). I've been a few times in November and it's real nice. If you go during Thanksgiving, you get to see the Christmas decorations. But since neither of us are going around that time, nevermind :lol:. We'll have the Food and Wine Festival going on at Epcot, which is good. Weather-wise, it's real pleasant. Last time we went, it rained one day, so we headed to AK which was real empty. We then went back to AS Music and took a nap. In the afternoon we headed to MK and it was surprisingly empty, and a little cooler. That day we were able to wear shorts, but the next day it was colder and windier so we wore pants, but the weather was still awesome. Coming from the south, we're not used to the cold, so it was a nice change.

Hope this helps! Any more questions, just ask! :wave:

Upvote 0

yensid66

We will be there Nov 6-12. We have gone at the very end of October before and the weather was beautiful, not at all HOT, but we were still able to swim. Coming from Missouri, that is not a normal thing for Oct/Nov, so we were very happy. Crowds are great at that time of year. Very rarely did we have to wait long, if at all, for rides.

Upvote 0

mandib

We'll be there 18th-28th for Thanksgiving! We've gone for the last 3 years I love it down there then. I'm so doing Candelight processional again! :)

Upvote 0

valmont

I will be there from Nov 13 - Nov 21 I will be staying for the first time on property at the Pop Century. I hope the crowds and weather are good.

Upvote 0

NeedABreak

We will be there from Nov. 11-15 for my 21st b-day on the 14th! We are really looking forward to the food and wine festival!

I think they will be haveing the super soaps weekend in MGM that weekend so the other parks should be empty with everybody heading there to meet soap stars.

Never been befor at this time but I am really looking forward to it. Going to be staying at PO: riverside, before we all leave we should set up a mini-meet, we could all have dinner and see fantasmic together or something.

See ya all there.

Upvote 0

krafty

We will be there Nov. 12-20. Haven't been in November before, but we have been there the last week of October and it was wonderful! Warm during the day, so shorts/tshirt are great, and for evening it can get cool enough for long pants (so you don't feel quite as goofy eating in that nice restaurant as with wearing shorts).

Upvote 0

tigger248

NeedABreak said:
We will be there from Nov. 11-15 for my 21st b-day on the 14th! We are really looking forward to the food and wine festival!

I think they will be haveing the super soaps weekend in MGM that weekend so the other parks should be empty with everybody heading there to meet soap stars.

Never been befor at this time but I am really looking forward to it. Going to be staying at PO: riverside, before we all leave we should set up a mini-meet, we could all have dinner and see fantasmic together or something.

See ya all there.

Yup Super Soap Weekend is November 13-14. I go every year to it. I'm going this year November 10-15. Crowds aren't usually too bad, just if you're not into the soap thing you may want to stay away from MGM the 13-14 because they are VERY packed. On Saturday, I think they usually close to capacity before noon. Epcot may be a bit crowded in World Showcase because of the Food and Wine Festival too, but that also ends on the 14th I think. Otherwise, I never seem to have a hard time seeing everything I want to see in 4 or 5 days. The weather 2 years ago was beautiful and hot, but last year it was cool and windy (one day I wore jeans and a sweatshirt, whereas the year before it was tanks and shorts). You should have a great time on your trip!

Upvote 0

maktax

We're going Nov. 13-20. A few years ago, we visited about the time of year. The weather then was nice. We wore shorts and tee shirts during the day - some mornings were cool, but sweatshirts were fine. We rented a locker and when it got too warm for them, we just put them away. Certainly warm enough to swim. Crowds during the week weren't bad. Hope you have a great time!

Upvote 0

NeedABreak

Yes the food and wine festival will end on the 14th. I have not been able to find much info on it. All i know is when is takes place and that it is in Epcot. What all does the festival include?

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

We'll be heading down the 19th and arrive on the 20th. We don't hit the road back to Cincy until the 26th. Hope the crowds aren't too bad although I am sure Thanksgiving Day (25th) and the 26th will be crowded. Any ideas on how hard it will be to get a PS for Chef Mickey's on a Monday and the Princess Breakfast in Norway on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving?

Upvote 0

paynete

Hi We are also going in November, but the 3rd to the 6th. Will the parks be closing early? Also will there be the parade of lights at night at the Magic Kingdom?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom