November 2012 Roll Call

Briangwen7

Our reservations have changed a couple times, though our dates are still the same. I think we've got the final reservation in place now, though. We're booked October 31st to November 10th at Port Orleans Riverside. I'm getting excited. We'll get to meet our wedding planner on this vacation, enjoy lots of the Food & Wine Festival, try a couple new-to-us restaurants, and I hope have some fun in Downtown Disney. Wreck-It Ralph premieres while we're there, so we'll want to see that.

One thing that we've done differently for this trip is made a much more casual itinerary. We have several days that are completely open to whatever we feel like doing. I'm looking forward to a laid-back week and a half.

See You around hope you have fun! :D

Upvote 0

Epcot-Rules

My DW has a medical conference November 15-17 so I get to go and enjoy Disney while she is working. We are staying at Boardwalk. I'm going to make her stay through the weekend and leave on Monday 19th. I am surprising her with annual passes and some nice dinner reservations.

Upvote 0

Magical Dreamer

38 Days......should be receiving our luggage tags soon.

Just checked AirTran and our ticket prices we down again. $50 credit issued today. now flying BUF to MCO $82 and MCO to BUFF $100 ($182 RTPP)

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

Wow, those are pretty good prices considering the way air travel has been recently! I sure do miss those quick, cheap flights up and down the eastern seaboard.

Upvote 0

MM311

We are 39 days out, Nov. 9th-16th at POP. My wife is doing the Half Marathon on the 10th, we are also doing MVMCP for the first time. Does anybody know what the crowds and weather are usually like that time of year? Not sure if we need sweatshirts and pants or if we should be good with just tee shirts and shorts, last year we went in mid-October and it was around 90 every day, so not sure how different it will be 4 weeks later this year.

Upvote 0

PartOfYourWorld

Was so happy to come back from the World on the 30th and the next day be able to say..."I'm going to Walt Disney World next month!" It feels so good going back for a week long stay rather than just 4 like it just was. but anytime in the world is best!

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Will be there November 21 through the 26 at GF!!! Cant wait. first stay there. Down to celebrate my 40th!!!! MVMCP on Sunday Nov. 25 and doing dessert party that night. Should be a great Thanksgiving weekend!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom