November 2012 Roll Call

Lisalyn

Art of Animation Little Mermaid Room - 11/24 - 12/1. Very happy it is only 160 days out now! Also learned there is no pool sharing with other resorts at AoA AND we have our own bus service (don't share with POP) - just makes things a little easier and makes me much happier !! :D

Upvote 0

scorp111

11/22 - 12/1 for me, our first trip in *gasp* 18 months!

One night at AoA, one night at Bay Lake Towers, 7 nights at AKL Jambo....
So looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

s.ollie

Nov 24th to Dec 1st staying in a family suite in AoA. Very Very excited to be back in The World, even more excited to see AoA. Im spending hours on the net looking for any new info that comes out about the resort, im looking forward to seeing the other pools. Im hoping we are put in the lion king section but i didnt request a specific area because i like surprises and it really is not a big deal as long as im there :).

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Why are you waiting until the 6th? Someone's birthday? How are you revealing the surprise?!

The trip is my younger one's 4th bday surprise. :D My older one can't keep a secret, so basically it's a surprise for both. It was challenging enough keeping the surprise last year, but this year is worse b/c DD5 asks things like "is Disney World in the same Florida as grandma and grandpa?" and "Why can't grandma and grandpa just bring a turkey to Disney?" Right now, all they know is that we're going to FL for Thanksgiving and spending a little extra time with their new cousin.

I'm torn on the reveal. The Disney Store can do it for me ... special msgs on all of their screens, fireworks on their trees, flashing lights, announcement over the PA system, etc., but it's a Tuesday night and it's a considerable drive to the store...so, I'm working on Plan B. Plan B will likely involve a personalized Bday greeting from Mickey on my computer (Disney Jr offers this), some kind of video on the big tv, some Disney related gifts and I'll probably get mouse ear balloons- fill them with helium and anchor them in a large box. One or all of these will play into the "Surprise!!!! You're going to Disney" moment.

Upvote 0

Sammy5150

We will be down from Levittown Pa. (outside of Philly) from 11/10-11/20. We will be eating dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse on my sons 11th birthday on 11/14. We are staying at Animak Kingdom Lodge for the first two days and Boardwalk for the last 8. Can't wait!

Upvote 0

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Nov 21-24 at Pop Century. Far too short of a visit, but it's a 40th birthday surprise for my wife (and also a surprise for DD8). Having a tough time keeping it secret from them - not sure if I'll make it 3 more months!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom