November 2012 Roll Call

Lisalyn

105 !! woop woop! Just warning you ......Friday I'll be going nuts -------------
I will officially be doing the double digit dance!!!:D

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Big week for our November trip...

1. on our 100 day mark - I paid off the trip in full :D
2. got to do the double digit dance this week
3. found out that the FLE preview will coincide w/our trip
4. settled on a plan for the girls' surprise
5. Reworked 4 days of our trip so we can get a day doing the FLE preview

Still a little over 3 months until the trip, but hey- at least I'm now under 3 months until the surprise reveal. :)

Upvote 0

DisneyRunner

I was on the July thread and just joined the September roll call thread. Now I'm joining in here, also. I will be staying at POR prior to Thanksgiving. Then moving to AoA. However, that reservation may change to POP.

Upvote 0

need2go2wdw

November 25 - December 1!!! Will be staying at All Star Movies for the first time! We usually stay at AKL as DVC members but we used all our points up on a reservation with our family for April 2013 so this will be our first time at a value resort! I think my DD4 will LOVE the giant movie character statues!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

A big 79 days for us Nov.7-Nov14 at POR RR AND that means just 69 days to on-line check-in Have ADRs and MVMCP tix ordered and should arrive in the mail this week. Now just have to stop watching the clock slowly moving.

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

OOPS! We changed our rezzie over to Pop to take advantage of Sept-Dec room disc. Saved $900( maybe next time we'll do the Royal Rooms or AoA) .

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

Our reservations have changed a couple times, though our dates are still the same. I think we've got the final reservation in place now, though. We're booked October 31st to November 10th at Port Orleans Riverside. I'm getting excited. We'll get to meet our wedding planner on this vacation, enjoy lots of the Food & Wine Festival, try a couple new-to-us restaurants, and I hope have some fun in Downtown Disney. Wreck-It Ralph premieres while we're there, so we'll want to see that.

One thing that we've done differently for this trip is made a much more casual itinerary. We have several days that are completely open to whatever we feel like doing. I'm looking forward to a laid-back week and a half.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom