November 2009 Roll Call

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:wave: November 11 - 21 at Pop Century :wave: Taking a DISNEY VIRGIN :eek:

Planned is: 2 days @ US (we won free tickets)
- MVMCP
- Cirque Du Soleil
- Blue Man Group (at US)
- DDP

I can make my 90+10 days ressies on 8/13 :D

Mickey is King

November 20 - 27
All Star Movies
Free Dining
I too will be at MK for the turkey day parade.....
VMCP on 11-20

anyone heard if any celebs. will be at MK for turkey day?

Taking a Disney Virgin who also has never really been on any type of "formal" vacation like this.
It's booked..
Space MOuntain is suppose to be opening back up then ....I hope...:wave::sohappy:

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Working on my tentative ADRs:

Luau or Hoop Dee Doo (2 credits)
Chef Mickey's
Ohana
50's Prime Time
Le Cellier
Tutto Italia
Crystal Palace (before MVMCP)
Raglan Road (before Cirque)
Sanaa
Beaches & Cream
Storybook Princess Breakfast (If I can convince DBF to go!)

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

Chef Mickey's
Ohana
50's Prime Time
Le Cellier
Tutto Italia
Sanaa
Beaches & Cream

Two on my list there. took Tutto Italia off after I read some bad recent reviews. But going to Ohanas and trying Sanna as well as our usual three must do's of Artists point Cali Grill and Bomas.

Upvote 0

SMRT-1Michael

Chef Mickey's
Ohana
50's Prime Time
Le Cellier
Tutto Italia
Sanaa
Beaches & Cream

I've eaten everywhere on your list except Sanaa. But I plan to eat there next week 7/3/09
Excellent choices! Even though Tutto isnt as amazing as Alfredos.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Two on my list there. took Tutto Italia off after I read some bad recent reviews. But going to Ohanas and trying Sanna as well as our usual three must do's of Artists point Cali Grill and Bomas.

I've eaten everywhere on your list except Sanaa. But I plan to eat there next week 7/3/09
Excellent choices! Even though Tutto isnt as amazing as Alfredos.

It's a toss-up between Tutto and San Angel - I've heard not-so-great reviews from both locations but I've never been to either. Would go to Rose & Crown but the food is so close to Raglan's that I want more variety

Edit: and my DBF doesn't like Chinese/Japanese food otherwise I'd be ALL over Tepan Edo (sp??)

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
It's a toss-up between Tutto and San Angel - I've heard not-so-great reviews from both locations but I've never been to either. Would go to Rose & Crown but the food is so close to Raglan's that I want more variety

Edit: and my DBF doesn't like Chinese/Japanese food otherwise I'd be ALL over Tepan Edo (sp??)

We go to San Angel every year. The food is fair, but setting very nice. Ive read the mixed reviews and dont agree with many of them. I dont let reviews influence me normaly, as some folk just moan regardless :lookaroun, but in the case of Tutto it was across many sites and all fairly consistant.

Though to be fair Ive noticed a similar spate on the California Grill :eek:

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

11/18-11/23 (MUSIC) Working Itinerary

This is my working itinerary. I have 5 nights of a quick vacation at the Music Resort.

W, 11/18: Magic Kingdom (arrive around 250pm just in time for the parade) and stay until closing. Dinner at O'Hana after 8:30pm (hopefully I can get a ressie).

H, 11/19: Animal Kingdom (arrive at 820am) and stay until completed. I estimate I will be done about 2 or 3. Followed by a rest at the hotel. Then at 630pm arrive at the Magic Kingdom for MVMCP.

F, 11/20: Hollywood Studios (arrive at 820am) and stay until completed (I estimate I will be done by 3pm). Dip in the pool (if warm enough) and or sleep. Return to Hollywood Studios around 6pm for American Idol Finale (7pm) and Fantasmic (8pm). If I am up for it, I plan to go to Epcot for EMHs but I may only be there for an hour or less. But if I can at least do Soarin' I will be happy.

S, 11/21: Epcot (arrive at 820am). I expect I will be done with FW around 3pm. I will then go back to the hotel and relax for a while. Then return to Epcot for WS that night. If time permits, I may go to Beaches & Cream for a late dinner after Illuminations or try the Perasidio (sp?) Resturant in DTD.

U, 11/22: OPEN DAY (I may take a dip in the pool; go to Characters in Flight with lunch at a DTD resturant; or return to a park of my choice). IF, MK is open late (11pm) and has evening EMHs (closing at 2am), I may go to O'Hana tonight instead. And go to MK for evening EMHs afterwards.

This is a tentative scheudale based off the September calendar. Im sure once the November calendar is released things will change. The only thing not included is Spectromagic because it seems I am not going to see it with the limited play.

What do you guys think?

Upvote 0

Disney MDACK

We will be there Nov. 8-12...just waiting for the discounts to come out for that time :shrug:

Going to do things a little different this year. Seaworld and Unverisal Parks one day. MVMCP and Hollywood Studios the other days. Can't wait!

Upvote 0

SMRT-1Michael

Booking this week for Nov. 20 - 28! YAY!!!

Does anyone know when all the holiday decorations go up and the osborne lights??

Disney begins all of their holiday decor the day after Halloween. They actuallt start putting up osborne light near the end of august. By Nov 11-14, all the Disney decor should be completed

:xmas::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

cndrellagrl

Disney begins all of their holiday decor the day after Halloween. They actuallt start putting up osborne light near the end of august. By Nov 11-14, all the Disney decor should be completed

:xmas::xmas::xmas:

Thank you so much for your help! I am so glad to hear that!

Just booked November 20 - 29 at Pop!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom