November 2009 Roll Call

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:wave: November 11 - 21 at Pop Century :wave: Taking a DISNEY VIRGIN :eek:

Planned is: 2 days @ US (we won free tickets)
- MVMCP
- Cirque Du Soleil
- Blue Man Group (at US)
- DDP

I can make my 90+10 days ressies on 8/13 :D

tracyandalex

November 5th - 8th

Taking 13 month old for 2nd time. Right now we have a reservation for CBR, but I'm hoping my sister can use her cast member discount to get us a monorail resort!!

Tracy

Upvote 0

tsingleton4

Nov. 7 - nov. 14 Fort Wilderness

1st time at the campground in our camper we bought this year.
visiting all 4 parks while we are there
Christmas party on the 12th.:xmas:

CAN'T WAIT!!!! 12 more days!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
According to the Disney website the Osborne lights start on Nov 10, 2009. Not being picking just excited because I'll get to see them again this year. A sight not to be missed!
8 day till the magic starts!! I can't wait. Nov 3 - 12, POFQ:sohappy:

I saw the Osborne lights last year for the 1st time and was absolutely enchanted by them - SO happy that I'll get to experience them again this year!!

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

I saw the Osborne lights last year for the 1st time and was absolutely enchanted by them - SO happy that I'll get to experience them again this year!!

Me too! I was so happy to see that they start on the 10th, I really wasn't expecting to see them up this trip. We saw them in 2000 but my kids were so small DD barely remembers it.
10 more days for me! :D

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

Nov 5th-8th. Staying at POP century for my 28th birthday!!! Going to Magic Kingdom on Friday for my birthday then having birthday dinner at Paradiso 37. Im so excited!! We have three rooms and I just did online check in :wave::p:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::lol:

Upvote 0

monkeysammich

We've got just over 3 days left.

Friday: Drive down from Tallahassee, Check into Pop Century, Dinner reservations at Kona. Afterwards I think we'll either relax in the resort pool or maybe walk around some of the other resorts.

Saturday: Magic Kingdom. Reservations for the Crystal Palace breakfast first thing, then its a day with my 2 year old in the magic, as it were.

Sunday: Hollywood Studios. Reservations for lunch at the '50s Primetime Cafe. I've only been once in my life and never been on Rock'n'Roller Coaster, Toy Story Midway Mania or seen the Muppet show. I'm experiencing all 3 on sunday.

Monday: Epcot. Lunch at Akerhaus for my princess and then Dinner at the Garden Grill for my wife and I. Sampling at the Food and Wine Fest throughout the day. Illuminations is a must.

Tuesday: Animal Kingdom. No ADRs, just gonna play it by ear. After the park closes we're heading over to Wilderness lodge to check out the campfire sing-a-long with chip and dale. Gotta love roasted marshmallows!

Wednesday: Back to the kingdom to finish up anything we missed out on and to do some shopping. We have reservations for the Wishes dessert party.

We didn't bother with Park Hopper passes... but that may be a bad choice, because though DHS has EMH on Sunday... there's no Fantasmic showing. I hope they add one at the last minute.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
15 days:

11/11 - Arrive (late)
11/12 - Universal Studios - Blue Man Group & Dinner @ Margaritaville
11/13 - MGM/EPCOT (EMH) - Dine w/an Imagineer @ 11:30 am @ Brown Derby
11/14 - Universal Studios - Lunch @ Hard Rock Cafe & Dinner @ Sanaa
11/15 - MGM - Dinner @ 50's Prime Time
11/16 - MK - Lunch @ Crystal Palace
11/17 - AK - Dinner @ Raglan Road
11/18 - Depart - Lunch @ House of Blues (tradition!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom