Nothing coming in 2010?

_Scar

C'mon, let's be honest. What you listed above amounts to nothing of substance. At least you didn't list planters and rest rooms ... although Stanley is close.

But, if you're looking to become a WDW publicity hack, a list like the above is a good way of calling nothing, something.

You should have added the DCL offerings and the free tix for volunteering to the mix too.

Oh well, back to Jack's afternoon.

It's the little things that count- without em' you'd have a Six Flags on your hands. Not all additions can be massive E-Tickets...

Comments like these make me :brick:

EPCOT Explorer

There listed above

I am asking HIS perspective, though.

While the litany of things ARE nice, I want to see how this, in the long run will add up to something bigger and better. Sans the beautifucation projects, those have been a long time coming.

Also...How can the market this? How can they make WDW appear fresh? I would ask about Cap't. EO, but the prospects look bleak.

I am asking HIS perspective, though.

While the litany of things ARE nice, I want to see how this, in the long run will add up to something bigger and better. Sans the beautifucation projects, those have been a long time coming.

Also...How can the market this? How can they make WDW appear fresh? I would ask about Cap't. EO, but the prospects look bleak.

A new imagination would be fresh yes, but EO no.

_Scar

Care to explain what those are?

You know what these are so I don't know why you're asking me, but okay here's some examples:

If you never got the refurb of HM, it would still be stuck in the 70's
World Showcase's little details and street performers would be outta here
No bus/boat transportation that makes life easier
No topiarys
Overgrown vegetation
No fixing broken effects like the Yeti
Updating worn effects that lost are out of date like Murphy

Want me to go on?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I'm delighted that some people can be excited by basic care and maintenance. It shows that their love for the corporation knows no bounds, nor their minds sullied into demanding new and fresh experiences. No sireee a few coats of paint and replace the odd light bulb and we are raring to go.

Big hand......:sohappy:

Animaniac93-98

I'm delighted that some people can be excited by basic care and maintenance. It shows that their love for the corporation knows no bounds, nor their minds sullied into demanding new and fresh experiences. No sireee a few coats of paint and replace the odd light bulb and we are raring to go.

No kidding, never mind the new attraction (of any ticket level), where's the new stage show? Fireworks or parade? Hotel? Table service restaurant? Hard ticket event? etc. You wouldn't tell relatives/friends to go to WDW this year just to go to a pizzeria.

If any of the above happened within the year of 2010, than something of marketable substance will have happened. At this point that does not seem to be the case.

Mouse Detective

In all honesty, all that kind of refurbishment stuff does need to happen, it should just ALSO be paired alongside at least one marketable new attraction.

Well let's not be unreasonable here. We can't expect to have something new and exciting EVERY YEAR! I mean, come on, they just added American Idol Experience in 2009. And some new Disney Vacation Clubs! Of course 2010 is going to be an off year!

EPCOT Explorer

You know what these are so I don't know why you're asking me, but okay here's some examples:

If you never got the refurb of HM, it would still be stuck in the 70'sThat's two years ago already. It SHOULD look as good as it does.
World Showcase's little details and street performers would be outta her Some are. :wave:
No bus/boat transportation that makes life easier ...How does that relate to my question?
No topiarysYes, there is decreased number of them. You are proving my point, though. Let me ask you again, what can Disney push as NEW and marketable in 2010?
Overgrown vegetation See above, but thanks for proving my point.
No fixing broken effects like the Yeti Again.
Updating worn effects that lost are out of date like Murphy Have they done that in WDW? Nope. DL got it and ran a whole summer promotion on it.

Want me to go on?
Sure, go on.

But first, tell me how Disney is doing something new this year. Granted, I don't expect them to go all out, seeing we have a great line up of things planned for our parks, but there has to be something, after all...It's Disney!!

TURKEY

If you never got the refurb of HM, it would still be stuck in the 70's
World Showcase's little details and street performers would be outta here
No bus/boat transportation that makes life easier
No topiarys
Overgrown vegetation
No fixing broken effects like the Yeti
Updating worn effects that lost are out of date like Murphy

Want me to go on?

Um, which of those are coming in 2010? :shrug:

TURKEY

Don't forget the new plants.

Nothing major but it is good to see them actually keep up on the park matinence.

Yep its very good, tells me there caring about the park. Disney dosent need to put up a huge attraction every year to generate a buzz, they have that luxury. What they do with that time (and money) is update refurb and add the little things that make us love the parks so much.

...and more discounts! :brick:
So making a disney vacation more readily available for almost everyone is a bad thing, care to explain why this is bad? I think this is great, I see no problem with this. People who may have not been able to afford a Disney vacation can now go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom