Not a joke Disney is thinking of a new park! (2003)

Jerm

i know its slightly hypocritcal, but can people please not reply to this thread! had me quite excited when I logged on and saw it had been updated....thought I had missed some major WDW news!

don't give it any websapce!

Most of the time I agree with that, but because you actually fell for it for even a minute makes it all worth it!!!!

All you have to do is look at the first post on the first page and see the date above it and then let go of it!

Testtrack321

facepalm.jpg

jt04

While there were plans for a 5th park (which of course will still exist in the offices of WDW someplace), there really is not much chance of a new park happening in Florida any time soon. Animal Kingdom showed how a new park takes attendance away from the other parks, rather than significantly adding attendance to the resort as a whole.

As it currently stands, a lot of the 5th park development budget has been diverted to building new attractions at Epcot (Soarin, Spaceship Earth rehab) and Animal Kingdom (Flicks possibly, and Expedition Everest).

The resort, water park and cruise line I am sure is very possible in that timeframe you mentioned.

It is funny to read Steve writing about "future attractions" that have now been around awhile. Too bad we can't do that anymore. :zipit:

Testtrack321

I believe this is the best thread EVER ON WDWMAGIC. It makes fun of stupid rumors and has more internet memes to throw a stick at.

*testtrack321 seal of approval*

sweetpee_1993

Oh come on...just when I was thinking "there hasn't been much interesting stuff out on the rumor board lately" this got revived and I've enjoyed it. Gotta love it. :D

slappy magoo

i know its slightly hypocritcal, but can people please not reply to this thread! had me quite excited when I logged on and saw it had been updated....thought I had missed some major WDW news!

don't give it any websapce!

Friends don't let friends join forums just to dump on old threads.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom