Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

NormC

I'm not sure if this has been established here or if it's just a rumor because I've never heard of it before. Someone said that one of the reasons Disney chose to put Frozen in (besides their other reasons) is that Norway didn't want to pay to refurb Maelstrom and Disney chose to just put it in a new attraction? I feel like I read something like this here but can't remember.
Not entirely true as Norway had stopped sponsoring the area many years before. They were offered the chance to renew their sponsorship and they declined.

Rutt

i would say the arrow is a baseplate for a sign that will extend from the facade
Or a lamp possibly? Like this one?
fjo228934LARGE.jpg

Yellow building seems to be right along the same vein.

aaronml

Cold Storage or something or other? @spiritofNorway , perhaps you could help?
Kjølelager definitely means Cold Storage from the searching around / Googling that I have done, and Bryggestredet appears to mean "Brew Street" and is an actual street in Bergen, Norway. So I'm guessing that the sign means "Brew Street Cold Storage". @spiritofNorway may know better, but that is my preliminary guess.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
This mystery black arrow... What will it be!!!???....

I hope its inspired by Norway....and Iowa....and Canada...like everything else from Frozen!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom