Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

Clamman73

So you can see where they got the color from and the window detail when they took a trip to Norway. What's the second word on the sign that starts with a K?
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wikkler

It seems to have changed overnight...

View attachment 144643
Well, it fits the ride.
As you can see there are more than one pump for the water, and the water doesn't really come from the ride! Pump one is hidden by the rocks, pump two has water coming out and another pump behind the water to make it look more powerful! The water from the ride is just an illusion, an effect! ;)
View attachment 144646
I think this outbreak of not having a face should be looked into. It's important for the safety of antivaxxers guests.
The orange definitely looks "better" in person. Its the off-centered arrow that really bothers me :oops:
It's not just the off-centered arrow. The windows are also different sizes. This project was brought to you by the people who did this to New Orleans Square:
09-22-14-DSC_9275.jpg

Jones14

Well, it fits the ride.

I think this outbreak of not having a face should be looked into. It's important for the safety of antivaxxers guests.

It's not just the off-centered arrow. The windows are also different sizes. This project was brought to you by the people who did this to New Orleans Square:
09-22-14-DSC_9275.jpg
Okay, but to be fair, some houses are designed to have asymmetrical windows, and some people like them as an aesthetic choice. Just because you or I don't like them (which I don't, they drive me insane), that doesn't mean they're the result of a design flaw or a mid-construction aneurism.

Wikkler

Okay, but to be fair, some houses are designed to have asymmetrical windows, and some people like them as an aesthetic choice. Just because you or I don't like them (which I don't, they drive me insane), that doesn't mean they're the result of a design flaw or a mid-construction aneurism.
I guess I'm exaggerating about the Sommerhus, but my other example still holds. Club 33 at Disneyland got refurbished a few years back... at the expense of New Orleans Square and its forced perspective.
NoSA.jpg

Edit:Made a grammatical error, now I need to revoke my Grammar Party membership.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom