Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

Rodan75

Saw this on Twitter
tumblr_o92zzyPp271sa3t1go1_540.png

Wow...that seems odd. Guess someone is feeling some pressure.

aladdin2007

It looks like they're testing the ride with some sort of cast members, maybe managers or something. Anyways, I saw this photo and it looks like people are upstairs, you can see in the windows of the yellow building and the church. Maybe they made more queue space upstairs?

I was under the impression upstairs was remaining a lounge, but who knows.

BoarderPhreak

We checked out the M&G this afternoon. It was cute. What surprised me though is the air conditioned portion of the queue only holds about 15 minutes worth of people. And an additional 5 mins worth can fit in the partially shaded outdoor portion. If the line gets much longer than 20 mins I'm not sure where people will go.

View attachment 146930
Please tell me these photos weren't done by the "pro" on staff or the ones they were trying to sell you... :eek:

RandySavage

Question for any show designers here (casual park fans please ignore as this will seem like nitpicking):
Royal-Sommerhus_Full_28229.jpg

Why doesn't WDI theme exit signs anymore? (e.g. The ones in the nearby China pavilion are in an 'oriental' font or the Tower of Terror boiler room ones encased in "iron"). All the ones I've seen from recent developments look like they were bought at Target, and it's become a pet peeve of mine.

Is it complying with a regulatory change (and the older ones are grandfathered) or is it a cost issue or simply a design oversight?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom