No Sonny Eclipse until Jan 31

MonsterManX

I'm one of the Sonny obsessers myself , I've been to disneyworld probally not as much as any of you , but for some reason everytime I go there I HAVE to see Sonny Eclipse play at Cosmic Rays , I think it's so weird , but he always pulls me in. I have to say though , maybe it's just me. I kinda wish they made some new dialouge and some actual visible space angels (hell they could be singing balls with wings and sunglasses and wigs) , it's just be awesome to see him not by himself.

Enchantâmes

Except he's not descending after the performances. :brick:
Um... I've been watching Sonny's show since 1996 and I have never seen him "descend" (and I believe it is impossible looking at the design of the stage for he is meant to ascend for the main stage when in use). On a other note I wish they could add some new songs, I love the old songs but some new songs to make the loop longer would be nice. It would be nice if they released all of his songs on cd or something (I would buy it.... :lookaroun).

WDWFigment

Meant to post this earlier, but I hadn't seen this table display prior to our December trip. Anyone know when it was installed?

122708000351.jpg

Horizonsfan

Meant to post this earlier, but I hadn't seen this table display prior to our December trip. Anyone know when it was installed?

122708000351.jpg

It was there when I visited in May 08, I was wondering why nobody had mentioned it online. I just convinced myself that it had been there all along, guess I shouldn't doubt myself. :brick:

It is near the control booth, right?

WDWFigment

It was there when I visited in May 08, I was wondering why nobody had mentioned it online. I just convinced myself that it had been there all along, guess I shouldn't doubt myself. :brick:

It is near the control booth, right?

Yeah, it's near the control booth. It was there in May?! That means I missed it when we were there in August. We always try to get a booth, but I guess we failed that trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom