No Sonny Eclipse until Jan 31

blm07

picture.php

They kept the theming up at least ;)

And just notice, without Sonny, the place is empty!

Rob562

And just notice, without Sonny, the place is empty!

I wonder if the lack of crowds are because sales at Cosmic Rays are down, or because with nothing to watch while you eat people just aren't lingering over their lunches, allowing the tables to turn over faster...

-Rob

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I wonder if the lack of crowds are because sales at Cosmic Rays are down, or because with nothing to watch while you eat people just aren't lingering over their lunches, allowing the tables to turn over faster...

-Rob
That lounge lizard is the main reason I spend my lunches at MK dining in Cosmic Rays... :D

Figment82

I ate dinner there last night, Sonny was back but "frozen" in place. The audio was playing as normal, but Sonny was stuck in position and not moving. It was very off-putting, almost like they got a taxidermist to "stuff" him and put him on display.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I ate dinner there last night, Sonny was back but "frozen" in place. The audio was playing as normal, but Sonny was stuck in position and not moving. It was very off-putting, almost like they got a taxidermist to "stuff" him and put him on display.
Quick! Someone revive him with some zoup and zalad!

*Please be working in 3 weeks*

Philharmagicman

Mercury's hot!
[TPFKAP] is not!

...would sound rather far-fetched, believe you me.:confused:

And he even makes a joke about it after the song ended, which could now be considered irrelevant and unsuitable to many current scientists.

"Donald Duck and Goofy were in here a few minutes ago looking for Pluto. Man, are they a few million miles off or what?"

Hopefully he's back in full swing when we go back this upcoming trip. Sonny's an institution in this family! Nothing like eating burnt french fries and overly greasy rotissiere chicken and listening to him "sing"...:shrug:

Yet somehow, we always go back... LOL :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

DryCreek

yes, but...

Except he's not descending after the performances. :brick:

He is always "condescending"!

Yuk, Yuk, yuk

just trying to stay with the lounge style humor.

On Thursday February 5th he was working, but on about a 45 minute continuous loop.

Love that guy, and the rotisserie chicken, and the ribs, and the carrot cake.

disneypearl

I would love to know the lyrics to Sonnys, Planetary Boggie. Any other lyrics to his songs would be great too. I can't find those lyrics anywhere!
I always have to listen to Sonny atleast once every trip. I only wish they sold some merchandise of him too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom