No More Rumors from ReDisniey E-Dew: Goodbye

Lee

Adventurer
Heck, I don't even know if Disney would contact a site like this to put a C&D on any info or not.
Oh, yeah. I know from experience that they do that.

They drop Steve a friendly note and say "You know, it would be great if that weren't on your site right now." Steve or a mod will remove the material in question, or ask the poster to.

The stuff in Re Dis' post wouldn't generate that response, though.

And still no reply from any mod or admin, amazing stuff. You'll be missed ReDis, your posts are great and amazing source. Maybe one day we'll get an answer, then this get deleted, and we all get notices telling us know that e are breaking rules, lol, it's just like those sites that block other site urls from being posted....oh wait, this is what WDWMAGIC does, lol, communist.

Amen to the lord then :)

figmentmom

And still no reply from any mod or admin, amazing stuff. You'll be missed ReDis, your posts are great and amazing source. Maybe one day we'll get an answer, then this get deleted, and we all get notices telling us know that e are breaking rules, lol, it's just like those sites that block other site urls from being posted....oh wait, this is what WDWMAGIC does, lol, communist.

Amen to the lord then :)

Is anyone forcing you to stay here? :shrug:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just to provide an explaination as to what happened.

ReDisney is a previously banned member who has taken the novel approach of presenting highly believable "inside information" that is loosely based on the truth, but in large parts is totally fabricated. There is another website where this poster belongs, and as part of their "entertainment" they come here to see how they can rile up WDWMAGIC members, and make them beleive fabricated stories. They find it all highly amusing.

WDWMAGIC is about news and rumors. however, we are not about totally fabricated, wild, and made up rumors. This site has a reputation for being a credible source for reliable information. Posting nonsense does not fit in with that idea, nor is it going to be allowed here. If some of you want to read wild, made up fantasy, you are in the wrong place.

As to why you didnt hear anything from myself about why the original thread was removed, the answer is simple, I was on my way out. Yes I am human, and do occasionally leave WDWMAGIC headquarters and head out for things like food and other essential items. I saw the made up thread, removed it as I was leaving, and just returned.

If anyone (who is civilised) has any questions, they are always welcome to PM me or post in the support area.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
ReDis is a previously banned member who has taken the novel approach of presenting highly believable "inside information" that is loosely based on the truth, but in large parts is totally fabricated. There is another website where this poster belongs, and as part of their "entertainment" they come here to see how they can rile up WDWMAGIC members, and make them beleive fabricated stories. They find it all highly amusing.

Good enough for me, sir. I was not aware of that. Thanks, Steve. :wave:

/shuts pie hole

maggiegrace1

This ReDis guy has not even been around for a while and people are going crazy because he will not be posting anymore..

He left, I believe in the middle of some kind of drama that he was fake..yet he comes back after so long..posts something..people praise him..thread gets deleted..he goes all drama on us by starting a " I am leaving, woe is me" thread to get attention and everyone goes crazy!

I do not think magic is going to just fall apart now that he will not post any more news/rumors/whatever for us.

Unreal...

maggiegrace1

ReDisney is a previously banned member I so knew that...who has taken the novel approach of presenting highly believable "inside information" that is loosely based on the truth, but in large parts is totally fabricated. There is another website where this poster belongs,(runs/manages)..:lookaroun and as part of their "entertainment" they come here to see how they can rile up WDWMAGIC members, and make them beleive fabricated stories. They find it all highly amusing.

WDWMAGIC is about news and rumors. however, we are not about totally fabricated, wild, and made up rumors. This site has a reputation for being a credible source for reliable information. Posting nonsense does not fit in with that idea, nor is it going to be allowed here. If some of you want to read wild, made up fantasy, you are in the wrong place.

As to why you didnt hear anything from myself about why the original thread was removed, the answer is simple, I was on my way out. Yes I am human, and do occasionally leave WDWMAGIC headquarters and head out for things like food and other essential items. I saw the made up thread, removed it as I was leaving, and just returned.

If anyone (who is civilised) has any questions, they are always welcome to PM me or post in the support area.
How dare you leave for any reason Steve..:fork::lol:

Thanks Steve...:wave:

doop

ReDisney is a previously banned member who has taken the novel approach of presenting highly believable "inside information" that is loosely based on the truth, but in large parts is totally fabricated. There is another website where this poster belongs, and as part of their "entertainment" they come here to see how they can rile up WDWMAGIC members, and make them beleive fabricated stories. They find it all highly amusing.
Thanks for the clarification, Steve. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom