No More Rumors from ReDisniey E-Dew: Goodbye

ReDisniey E-Dew

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Goodbye to all. I had posted a new set of "rumors" which I pick up from working among many departments in the theme park division of the Walt Disney Company. Appearantly my rumors are not welcome by the administrators here - and I have no problem with that.

So until I see you in WDW next time, have fun and don't forget a little salt goes a long ways.

EpcotServo

:confused:

Since when were your rumors that much of a threat to this site?

:shrug:

Sorry, buddy. I feel like I missed something.
:lookaroun

ReDisniey E-Dew

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I dunno. The latest were physically deleted from the forums after less than an hour. There's no telling the reasoning, but I just wanted to let people know why I wasn't posting them anymore before I disappeared into obscurity.

jt04

I am curious if Steve made the decision or an over-zealous moderator. Anyone?:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

jmvd20

I think it was due to the Illuminati who control all...

But that is just my own speculation at this time

:D

TinkerBell9988

Seems a little unfair to me... :shrug:

There are worse users on here than ReDis whose posts are more flagrant or harmful.

Thanks for the news/rumors you have provided us with, ReDis. :wave:

krankenstein

I noticed your thread had been deleted too. I don't really understand b/c I thought rumors were just that rumors. I always take them with a grain of salt but they never have hurt anyone as far as I know. If you want you could always PM me some rumors! j/k! Your posts will be missed ReDis.

MKCP 1985

Friday drama :rolleyes:

a private message to wdwmagic goes a long way to finding out why your posts were deleted.

but that doesn't draw as much attention as starting a thread in the rumors forum announcing your leaving, does it? :drevil:

Laura

Premium Member
I dunno. The latest were physically deleted from the forums after less than an hour. There's no telling the reasoning, but I just wanted to let people know why I wasn't posting them anymore before I disappeared into obscurity.

Aw. Even if they were 100% made up nonsense I still enjoyed reading them more than anything else in the rumors section. :lol:

jt04

Friday drama :rolleyes:

a private message to wdwmagic goes a long way to finding out why your posts were deleted.

but that doesn't draw as much attention as starting a thread in the rumors forum announcing your leaving, does it? :drevil:

A lot of loyal WDWMagic fans are also fans of ReDis. Asking for an explanation is not unreasonable.

I personally think the Disney-Lucas deal (or lack of) is a very touchy subject.

Irie

It has to be more than rumors being un-true. If that were the case there would be a lot less people on this board.

Captain Chaos

This is a shame... I thought rumors were just that... RUMORS!!! Whether they were credible or not... That's ok though people... Bash Spaceship Earth and the people who actually like the refub, or bash American Idol BEFORE it even opens, and that's ok....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom