no more protective sleeves (for now) with lightsabers.

drizgirl

Of all the “complaints” recently about Disney this is the one I get the most laughs at. Damn it I want someone to drive me to the entrance of the park I am going to walk around all day at! It’s so disrespectful that they should expect me to use my own feet to walk to the entrance.
Or the converse. There's so much walking already that the extra half mile there and back really is a big deal to some.

Keenanclan6

Reminds me of the guy who wanted to fight one of our bartenders a few weeks ago because of how expensive Vegas drinks are, as if the bartender has any say in the price. Then got in a managers face, as if the manager sets the price. Finally was trespassed by security and told he’d be arrested if he stepped foot on our property again, he sure showed us.

It‘s posts like this that make me dream of the day I don’t have to interact with people anymore, 99% of my work interactions are positive but it just takes one to ruin a day. I’m sure CMs feel the same.

My advise to everyone, don’t be “that guy” that everyone hates.
Well said!!

fryoj

Of all the “complaints” recently about Disney this is the one I get the most laughs at. Damn it I want someone to drive me to the entrance of the park I am going to walk around all day at! It’s so disrespectful that they should expect me to use my own feet to walk to the entrance.
No, but it's absolutely stupid that if you are one of the first ones at the park, they put you at the far end of the row and then work back towards the park. Especially when you are at HS and trying to rope drop Rise.

brettf22

Premium Member
Well, obviously Disney thought providing tram service was important enough that they’ve been providing it at their parks for the past 67 years. Until now.

JoeCamel

Well, obviously Disney thought providing tram service was important enough that they’ve been providing it at their parks for the past 67 years. Until now.
Turn that back on the lightsabers, if they are offering a refund for not providing the whole thing you purchased should they cut the parking cost for not providing the tram service? I'm thinking 3 dollars a vehicle should do it.
Maybe they posted that tram service was a perk of the parking like cases are part of the LS

GinaD613

image.jpg

Perhaps Grogu can be of assistance . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom