no more protective sleeves (for now) with lightsabers.

Ayla

I have a question about making a reservation for the lightsaber building. I know it's 60 days before and you have to have a park reservation for the people going.

Can I make a reservation through my MDE account for two other people? I won't be going, but I'm not sure if I can make the reservation for someone else (my BIL and nephew).

Sorry, I know it's off topic, but I wasn't sure where else to put it!

G00fyDad

I have a question about making a reservation for the lightsaber building. I know it's 60 days before and you have to have a park reservation for the people going.

Can I make a reservation through my MDE account for two other people? I won't be going, but I'm not sure if I can make the reservation for someone else (my BIL and nephew).

Sorry, I know it's off topic, but I wasn't sure where else to put it!

If they are linked as a part of your group and have a park pass for that park/date then you should be able to.

Ayla

If they are linked as a part of your group and have a park pass for that park/date then you should be able to.
Awesome, thank you! I'm trying to save my sister the hassle (and me, of having to walk her through it step by step over Facetime). lol She's a bit techo-challenged.

vikescaper

They are not the same quality as the ones at Dok's are they?
The ones given at Savi’s are of lower quality than those for sale at Dok’s but will still protect a lightsaber. I would say that the the outside covering is made out of the same material as reusable shopping bags and the interior has foam to protect the saber. If that makes sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom