No Expire Text / Plaza Pavillion / Astro Orbiter Refurb

Figment1986

The plaza pavilion is being replaced by a noodle and something else resturaunt.. to add more diversity to the palace....
(now where am I supost to get pizza and chicken fingers at the same place??)

Amazing referbishment photos of Astro Orbitor....

Lennyg512

When the "hub" re-opens, I hope that the small character statues that once surrounded the Partners Statue will still be there. I liked them a lot.

barnum42

HM999thGhost said:
haha i messread the other post anyway ... does anyone know if plaza pavillion will be opened for feb? And why it is closed currently?
It was mentioned in another thread that Disney has eventually decided that it would be a good idea to offer something more than burgers and chicken strips at the counter restaurants and are going to make it a noodle station. :D I can't recal the expected opening date, but I think it's March.

DisneyMemories

Boy l can't wait till this summer when l go down there, one thing l hope from pics l saw on another thread is that the fast pass in front of the haunted mansion is only seasonal,and not going to be removed peramently. That's really going to make it long lines this summer,like most its one of my favorites. Great pics lately and keep up the great job everyone.

DisneyJill

HM999thGhost said:
yeah i noticed when I went to WDW last April that the planets weren't rotating. Anyone know if Plaza Pavillion will be open for Feb, 20-25th? I hope so I love to eat there.. we normally have lunch and dinner there every day we go to MK that we don't have reservations for a restaurant..

I don't think so...I think it is closed for good, to be converted to the Noodle place. :confused:

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
DisneyJill said:
I don't think so...I think it is closed for good, to be converted to the Noodle place. :confused:

Correct - a - mundo.........Plaza Pavilion wont reopen until the conversion to the noodle station is complete.

Poncho1973

TheDisneyGirl02 said:
It BETTER remain in the center! There will be big trouble (by Disney fans) if it is removed.

TheDisneyGirl02

Hopefully if they do there will be spears and shin-kicking involved from you.

I do like your hostility... :)

mrtoad

Crud, when did they start the hub rehab? The view when we go is going to stink, darn I can't believe it. Also does anyone know if the Cinderella surpise celebration is still playing, it is my daughter's favorite? One last one, has the areay by 20K been un-walled yet? I feel like everything is under construction.

Please let me know, we leave in 2 weeks and I need mentally prepare my wife.

Thanks,

Mike

Monorail said:
DSC_4923_wdwm.jpg

And as long as I'm here....here's a pic of the gutted hub from the WEDWay....

DSC_4925_wdwm.jpg

raven

Here's something that boggles me. In all of my years of going to WDW, I have never seen the Plaza Pavilion open. It was never down for rehab or anything that I can remember, just never open. Could be the time of year that I went as well but I just thought that was a little strange to me. :veryconfu

Chux

raven said:
Here's something that boggles me. In all of my years of going to WDW, I have never seen the Plaza Pavilion open. It was never down for rehab or anything that I can remember, just never open. Could be the time of year that I went as well but I just thought that was a little strange to me. :veryconfu

If I remember correctly it was open when I went last May, and it was open during this years MVMCP for the cookies and cocoa, and I'm pretty sure it was open after the MVMCP too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom