No Country Bear Christmas Special this year

IDreamOfDisney

This is our first Christmas trip to WDW at the end of November. We never saw the Christmas version. Will there be any attractions reconfigured for Christmas? If not, maybe we should go to Disneyland. :veryconfu

Thanks for reading.

Magicot

Both versions are fun to watch. I hope CBJ never gets replaced, it seems perfect for that area of Frontierland. However, a nice refurbishment and some new enhancements would be just swell.

Gucci65

This is our first Christmas trip to WDW at the end of November. We never saw the Christmas version. Will there be any attractions reconfigured for Christmas? If not, maybe we should go to Disneyland. :veryconfu

Thanks for reading.

I can't think of any other RIDES that will be changed for Christmas, but of course Illuminations has an extra Christmas part, so does Wishes during MVMCP. Don't forget about the Osbourne Lights in MGM.

All the parks are decorated beautifully. I think you will still have a great time.

Personally, I like both versions of CBJ and feel sorry for anyone who doesn't get to see the Christmas version. Poor Swinging Teddybeara and her broken leg from the skiing accident......

dxwwf3

I completely agree with all of WDWFREAK53's comments on this issue. This move is another in the long list of recent changes that have the Magic Kingdom FIRMLY planted as my least favorite park at the resort. Sure that doesn't mean anything to Disney, but it is still my feeling. As I said before, unless this is for a refurbishment that brings a new sound system among other things to the show, this is a terrible move.

EpcotServo

All this from a company that runs on "Traditions". Why was there even a Christmas show in the first place? Not to get more people through in an hour. It was there to make people happy and get them in the Christmas spirit. You know, Having a Christmas tree in every park is a little much. One is fine. Not like having a Christmas tree at MGM will get more people through the gate. It's not even in the park! And you know people don't really stay at the hotels because of the decorations. If they want to see a tree, they can just rent one for there rooms. And the Norway Santa isn't as popular as the others in World Showcase, so let's just skip over him this year. After all, why bother?

nerdboyrockstar

All this from a company that runs on "Traditions". Why was there even a Christmas show in the first place? Not to get more people through in an hour. It was there to make people happy and get them in the Christmas spirit. You know, Having a Christmas tree in every park is a little much. One is fine. Not like having a Christmas tree at MGM will get more people through the gate. It's not even in the park! And you know people don't really stay at the hotels because of the decorations. If they want to see a tree, they can just rent one for there rooms. And the Norway Santa isn't as popular as the others in World Showcase, so let's just skip over him this year. After all, why bother?

Ooooooh! Sarcasm..

nerdboyrockstar

Thanks for reading.

I just went to Disneyland over the summer and was so impressed with it. My plan is to go to World for Christmas but maybe I should switch to Land.. the Haunted Mansion and Small World overlays.. I need to find out more about what they do for Christmas.

Horizons1

Aww, that stinks. I wouldnt be as bummed if it were because they wanted to give the CBJ the refurb it really really really does need but this seems to be just out of sheer cost cutting and laziness. Hmm, maybe I could borrow Melvin's squirrel gun...

:lookaroun

what?

IDreamOfDisney

I just went to Disneyland over the summer and was so impressed with it. My plan is to go to World for Christmas but maybe I should switch to Land.. the Haunted Mansion and Small World overlays.. I need to find out more about what they do for Christmas.

HM and IASW were perfect. But keep in mind that CBJ had already been shutdown. 37 day's to WDW err...DLR err... WDW ... :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom