NJ Members of WDWMagic.com Chapter

wannabeBelle

njblackberry said:
Hey Craig & Lisa - I work in a nice, tall office building on Rt. 9 South in Woodbridge :)
If it is the building I am thinking of you may work with my ex mother in law!!!! It really is a small world after all!!! Belle

All over... I currently live in Howell (Monmouth County). I used to live in Ocean Twp. (Monmouth), Greenwich (Cumberland), and NORTH ARLINGTON (Bergen)... i miss north Jersey!

SewIn2Disney

JEDIsney said:
Ocean County here, so I guess that makes me the sixth person from there so far that posted.

And I live in Forked River. I think it's neat how some people mentioned they live in Brick and Toms River. I know all about MonDon, whoever said it :)
I think Ocean County is the most represented county here....and guess what. I'm from Lanoka Harbor....so we're like what....three minutes away from each other? This is too weird!!!

Anyone else from OC want to admit to where they're from?

TiggerBW

popkid said:
Hey BonBon! Nice ears!!!!

North Jersey here, and quite a drive to Burlington County!

Hey El Hijo de Pop!
Thanks!
Since YOU are from North Jersey, I guess it's a decent place. hee hee! :lol:

JEDIsney

Tigger1988 said:
I'm the MonDon student, ha. Did/Do you go there?

No, I never went to MonDon, but I know some people that go there, and it's talked about all the time in Lacey. I know about 5 people that go there.

SewIn2Disney said:
I think Ocean County is the most represented county here....and guess what. I'm from Lanoka Harbor....so we're like what....three minutes away from each other? This is too weird!!!

Anyone else from OC want to admit to where they're from?

That's extremely weird. I never thought that someone so close would be on here. But hey, it's the internet, you never know lol. This is very weird, but also very cool :)

Captain Chaos

Hello all NJ members!!!! Bayonne NJ here...

I am willing to join a NJ chapter of WDW Magic members... Let's get some details, form our own club, and LETS GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

LaughingGravy

Let 'em think what they want

I think most people from out of state who see NJ and give it a bad rap only see the Turnpike as they travel through. We all know better.
Hmm..close to NYC, many jobs, lots of good hospitals, EWR, and much closer to WDW than those on the West coast. Cool. Oh yeah, when was the last time any of our properties went down in value?
I do feel sorry for those who get transferred up here and get sticker shock when they need to buy a house w/ 3 or more bedrooms.

TAC

What's good about EWR ?

Sticker shock here is nothing compared to California.

LaughingGravy said:
EWR,

I do feel sorry for those who get transferred up here and get sticker shock when they need to buy a house w/ 3 or more bedrooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom