NJ Members of WDWMagic.com Chapter

KevinPage

Does NJ smell due to its proximity to Staten Island or is it the other way around :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

TiggerBW

Representing South Jersey! :cool:

Burlington County currently and soon will be in Camden County

We have a thread in chit chat going........you may have to look back a few pages, but we have meets quite often in the south jersey area. We went to a Phillies game not that long ago. Fun stuff!

:wave:

TTATraveler

KevinPage said:
Does NJ smell due to its proximity to Staten Island or is it the other way around :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

Sorry Staten Islanders, but when the wind blows the right direction, we here in NJ smell the Fresh Kills Landfill:hurl:. Of course NJ does also have its fair share of polluters also. To all Non-New Jerseyans, please don't judge us by what you see around Newark Airport and the surrounding area.

TTATraveler

monothingie said:
Come on, its not like we smell bad. Well except around exit 13 on the turnpike, thats a no mans land down there.

LOL, I guess you read that article as well. It is a good thing the people on planes landing at Newark cannot smell that stench, or they would never want to land:D

TrentMom

New Jerseyian

danzingcutie12 said:
I would love that!!!!!!!!!! I love (Southern) New Jersey and I wish everyone would stop making fun of it!!! Some parts of New Jersey are very beautiful and don't need to be the butt of every joke!!

<3 Mandy

I agree. I am from South Jersey as well, and a lot of it is beautiful!!!
Trentmom:)

JEDIsney

Ocean County here, so I guess that makes me the sixth person from there so far that posted.

And I live in Forked River. I think it's neat how some people mentioned they live in Brick and Toms River. I know all about MonDon, whoever said it :)

Tigger1988

JEDIsney said:
Ocean County here, so I guess that makes me the sixth person from there so far that posted.

And I live in Forked River. I think it's neat how some people mentioned they live in Brick and Toms River. I know all about MonDon, whoever said it :)

I'm the MonDon student, ha. Did/Do you go there?

Craig & Lisa

:) first off when there was a problem with the liberty state island, the then mayor ed koch said that the statue was showing NJ her best side, the then gov. said would you turn your back on a new yorker (lol), seriously, I'm from north central NJ, woodbridge twp., and right now it's been hotter here than in WDW, figure that out????? I for one would not mind getting together and talking Disney, I have to wait till nov. till our next vaca.:mad: when I need a fix I just watch one of our vaca. videos, which helps for about the length of the video. but alas, flying out of newark is a dream, until we can get a decent airfare.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom