Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

gerarar

Premium Member
So...I normally don’t like talking about universal. I had to chime in on this though as I am a huge Nintendo fan.

I was expecting the Yoshi ride to be a kiddy ride. This though, is really really kiddy. Like toddler level, which is fine but I kinda expected more. I am kinda disappointed in this, lots of static figures but admittedly some are pretty cool.

Now the Mario Kart queue video that looks promising. Unfortunately I haven’t see any on ride POV’s of that.
A lot of the figures that were static seem to be broken. Like the flying koopa and some of the baby yoshis. I imagine if everything were in working condition it would look even better.

BubbaisSleep

Wow, just sitting in that Yoshi vehicle and taking in the whole land is going to be amazing.
Between this & Potter, Universal knows how to make their lands more than just a stagnant, beautiful backdrop. There's so much eye-candy all around the land.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I mean, yeah. If the peoplemover had a bunch of of anamatronics and interactivity.

It is a cute C Ticket attraction aimed at a demo that Universal is regularly slammed for not having anything for.
Oh don't get me wrong, visually it looks amazing. Its a visual feast for the eyes but for a new land I was wanting 2 game changing rides.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

The Donkey Kong coaster with the really cool gimmick is under construction now. It probably won’t make it to Hollywood and Singapore but is/was to be there on opening day in Florida.
See I was expecting a really cool indoor coaster or a really cool dark ride. glad to hear a coaster is coming.

Sharon&Susan

I mean, yeah. If the peoplemover had a bunch of of anamatronics and interactivity.

It is a cute C Ticket attraction aimed at a demo that Universal is regularly slammed for not having anything for.
Do you know how the interactive element works on Yoshi? I see there's 3 buttons to press, but I don't understand how they interact with the ride enviornment.

Disneyhead'71

Do you know how the interactive element works on Yoshi? I see there's 3 buttons to press, but I don't understand how they interact with the ride enviornment.
There are three egg shaped buttons each with different colored spots. When throughout the ride you see an egg with colored spots, hit the corresponding egg button to activate some effect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom