Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

JT3000

Sounds like he's inferring a switch to the Lockheed land. I don't know why they'd cancel plans for Kidzone though. Lord knows it needs a makeover of some sort.

Mike S

Sounds like he's inferring a switch to the Lockheed land. I don't know why they'd cancel plans for Kidzone though. Lord knows it needs a makeover of some sort.
That would really suck as I liked the idea of Mario in USF first and saving things like Zelda & Pokemon for the third park.

Quinnmac000

I thought they wanted that empty for some HHN stuff and a staging area?

I'm just throwing stuff out there now as that the only free area thats open that isn't kidzone. That and the soundstages next to RRR are the only choices otherwise and active production is done in the soundstages next to RRR.

Mike S

I'm just throwing stuff out there now as that the only free area thats open that isn't kidzone. That and the soundstages next to RRR are the only choices otherwise and active production is done in the soundstages next to RRR.
Next to RRR? Like, next to Fallon too? They could really play up the fact that the Nintendo store in New York is in Rockefeller Center right across from NBC. It could be like Diagon Alley.

That is if they went that route. I still think it's KidZone until outright stated otherwise.

clemmo

Interesting so if Nintendo doesn't get in to USF and would be forced in to 3rd dry park that would mean likely waiting til after the MK 50th. I'd be kind of surprised if that's the case I really think this would be great to compete with MK both and/or SWL.

rk03221

Interesting so if Nintendo doesn't get in to USF and would be forced in to 3rd dry park that would mean likely waiting til after the MK 50th. I'd be kind of surprised if that's the case I really think this would be great to compete with MK both and/or SWL.

Don't want to wait too long, Universal could probably build a new gate by the time Disney opens all that stuff. The funny part is they think they are going to have that all open for their 50th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom