Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

Fantasmicguy

I went to Universal for my first time this year, and E.T. ended up being my favorite ride. Probably is in my top 3 of all time actually. I really hope it ends up staying in all honesty. Would break my heart to have to say goodbye to it so soon.
I agree ET was the underdog that stole the show on my first visit to universal studios. I would hate for this classic to disappear like the other old school ones.

Fantasmicguy

Mario Kart will be the lands main E Ticket. We save Peach plenty of times at home so that's not a deal breaker for me. Warp Pipes, Blocks, and Power-Ups could easily appear throughout the land. Who says Bowser can't appear as a villain? Bowser's Castle has appeared as a course in every title and it's been hinted on Orlando United that this ride could have multiple locations:

Teebin is pretty much OU's big insider like @WDW1974 is here.
I would love Bowers Castle, Mario Circuit, Sherbet Land, Baby Park, and of course RAINBOW ROAD if we get multiple locations.

FoodRockz

I went to Universal for my first time this year, and E.T. ended up being my favorite ride. Probably is in my top 3 of all time actually. I really hope it ends up staying in all honesty. Would break my heart to have to say goodbye to it so soon.
My family is classically a WDW family, but we love E.T. too! Such a classic.

Brer Oswald

Okay Rainbow Road people, that is the worst course to race on Mario Kart. I raced on the internet against people who were very good, think teenagers on the weekends, LOL. RR was the worse course by far to race against people because of all the jumps and weapons like shells just ended up sliding off the track. That's always a newbies track to pick. Newbies thought. I can make it around the track without falling off I'll beat everyone. No not at all. All the good players could do that track no problem. The racing was terrible on that track because weapons didn't do much of anything so just pure racing which is a little boring.

Rant over, I do realize RR is visually cool to some people but not me, just a race track that newbies pick.
Which game? Mario Kart 8? And which rainbow road?

Brer Oswald

And you can't comment? Weird... What's your username there? Is it the same?
Ok I'm like the biggest idiot in the world! I forgot to send the conformation email :banghead::facepalm:, which is why it wouldn't let me post. I was just extremely confused because of the way it worded it on the website, saying that I needed to ask permission to post or something along those lines. I'm incredibly sorry for the trouble and confuse I caused :(.

Mike S

It's on the AppStore currently as a coming soon and it's just a Mario Run which is meh.
It actually looks pretty fun as long as it's cheap.

If you count the reversed course then there is two but I don't count the reveres courses as two. Instead of going right you turn left etc. etc.

I've never played the new Mario, I refuse to buy a new Wii for one game basically.
Mario Kart 7 & 8 both have 2 Rainbow Roads. 1 new and 1 remade track from an earlier game. SNES in 7 and 64 in 8. If you include DLC 8 also has the SNES one making it 3.

Quinnmac000

They will probably use a road not designed yet for Nintendo NX to use in the park that willl be off the wall bonkers. However with screens in the ground makes me think rainbow road would be the ride but makes not sense as they are using a busy bar and rainbow road is all based on perception you are going upside down, steep curves etc and this land is strictly family based from whats been said on other sites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom