Night Rides

Hrudey3032

Mine are
TTA-love the colors at night in Tommorowland
Haunted Mansion-Standing in the line at night is great and to see the lightning and thunder makes it so much spookier!
Test Track-Feels so much faster at night
BTMRR-Harder to see where you are going so it gives it that little added excitement

col

there always different at night than during the day.

the astro orbiter is always nicer at nite for me coz u see the CR,POLY and GF all lit up with lights and thats such a nice site 2 see.

BTMRR is sort of spookier at night -it looks like real bats in the cave coz its darker and u see there red eyes better lol.

TTA is nice coz u go past the castle all lit up and the CR.

EE thats good ride at night!!

Test Track -u see SSE with the lights on it which makes it a beautiful site.

Msully

Though i have not tried this but EE is awesome at night and is all lite up. I never make it to night at AK so idk much about its Night Life.

Tomorrowland is a must at night because of all the neon lights. Plus the fact lots of the rides are shows and fit with the space theme because of the stars. I always find Main Street, Adventureland, and Frontierland more of daylight places while Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Main Street shopping more of the mid day night types of places.

Nansafan

All the attractions mentioned are terrific at night. The MK at night is so much prettier at night with everything lit up. I just love the whole park at night.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
At MK, I would say Big Thunder gains a lot at night. I also LOVE riding Splash at night, when you come out for the last drop and you can see the park all litl up.

At Epcot, Test Track is awesome at night- when you come outside, for the high speed part. It's even more fun if it happens to be windy that night.

At Studios, I say Tower of Terror.

And at DAK, it has to be E:E, where the darkness effects work so much better.

Blackie Pueblo

I love TTA at night, as well as Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, and believe it or not the Speedway is pretty cool at night.

Another one that I love that people don't think about is The Mark Twain River boat right before it closes. When the sun is going down and its getting dark it's a real nice relaxing ride.

"To all who come to this happy place...welcome!"
---Walter Elias Disney

RNRguy

i have to agree with most every one.
1. test track is awesome at night and when it rains . lol
2. Haunted manison

alanindy

Echoing most of the posts: Splash Mtn and Big Thunder, plus the "people mover" and when it existed, the skyway was always awesome at night.

DisneyDellsDude

EE is excellent at night!!

I also love Splash and Big Thunder during the night.
Makes the rides much more fun!

I love walking around Tomorrowland and Future World when it's dark.
Adventureland gets creepy at night.:p

ChrisMyst

If you don't mind getting wet, Kali River Rapids is awesome at night... The way the light filters through the spray on the lift hill... It's fab

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom