NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Artful_Dodger

And the Twitter roast of Aaron Rodgers continues. 🤣
12322b.jpg

It's definitely been an amusing night. I've never seen a player get dumped on the way Aaron has tonight, but I can't honestly say I have any sympathy for him either. None of this is against the Packers team or fans. They have a tremendous legacy and are deserving of so much better than him. Hopefully the narcissist moves on after this season and the team can start a fresh chapter with a more decent person at the helm as QB.

Lilofan

View attachment 615971

It's definitely been an amusing night. I've never seen a player get dumped on the way Aaron has tonight, but I can't honestly say I have any sympathy for him either. None of this is against the Packers team or fans. They have a tremendous legacy and are deserving of so much better than him. Hopefully the narcissist moves on after this season and the team can start a fresh chapter with a more decent person at the helm as QB.
More opportunities for more commercials for Mr Discount double check and job openings as permanent Jeopardy host are options for Rodgers post NFL career.

Timmay

View attachment 615971

Got an ax to grind, maybe??

Rogers was only a small part of the Packers problem last night. Replace him with any other person and the result is the same. Let’s get off the Rogers-is-the-worst-person-in sports kick, shall we.

Lilofan

packers offense definitely had issues moving the ball last night, but blame that loss on special teams.
For Rodgers who didn't even want to play for the Packers this year, the team voided his 2023 contract , he helped them to win 12+ games this season but my bet is he is history at GB and he will retire. What is incredible is that GB have sold out every home game for over 50 years. It used to be a running joke when coaches threatened their players in the 1980s, " Shape up or I'll trade you to Green Bay ". Other cities used as an incentive to perform better were also Buffalo and Cleveland .

Last edited:

Timmay

I don’t think I’d be going out on a limb to predict Buffalo wins on a field goal with no time left.
This is crazy.

Lilofan

Got an ax to grind, maybe??

Rogers was only a small part of the Packers problem last night. Replace him with any other person and the result is the same. Let’s get off the Rogers-is-the-worst-person-in sports kick, shall we.
Looking like Rodgers is going to be house hunting in the Mile High City!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom