NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Cam Newton yells "Im back!" one week and then goes back to showing why the Panthers cut him the first time. He's a bum.

mf1972

Cam Newton yells "Im back!" one week and then goes back to showing why the Panthers cut him the first time. He's a bum.
he’s not as good as he used to be. as a saints fan, he drove me crazy. i’ll admit he deserved the mvp back in 2015 (i think), but he showed his true colors after losing the SB to denver. wouldn’t even talk to the media & really came off as a sore loser.

Dad 2 M & M

It REALLY looked like he was TRYING to get canned. It was suggested he was "leaking" some of the stories out there...

Wonder if he can make it back to the NCAA,,,,if so, he'll have to wait as many of the biggies have already hired and there isn't much open now.

I had him going to USC when his troubles surfaced.......

keep an eye out for Matt Rhule.....he seems a bit shaky as well......

mf1972

as a saints fan, i cant say how happy i was watching that game last night. boring offensively, but a great defensive game. it thought they were going to blow it near the end & give the bucs some rhythm. i wondered what brady was saying to the saints sideline, but their defense played 1 hell of a game.

mf1972

not a chargers or raiders fan (although i like herbert), that was a crazy 4th quarter last night. i enjoyed listening to michaels & collinsworths reactions to what was going on. good game.

Artful_Dodger

Another long offseason for Aaron Rodgers to be offended by those who sign his paycheck, and to hate on doctors and vaccines.
Good riddance.

Twitter is scorching the guy tonight.
12322a.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom