NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

mf1972

IMG_7667.jpeg

Love Ft Wilderness

Also Miami has lost the last 10 games when they played in temps below 40 degrees.
I had heard that. Was just hoping that Tyreek Hill would have prepared his teammates to play in the extreme cold. I lot of wishing and hoping on my part. There's next year.

Next up for me is to see what the Bucs can do.

Smiley/OCD

i think an announcer gave them that name back in the 70’s & it stuck.
Yes, the term was invented by John Facenda, the NFL films narrator with the well known voice in 1978, because their games seemed to always be in TV…growing up a Giants fan with a mom who LOVED Roger Staubach and the Cowboys, it KILLED me every week…lol.
They used to have the highest selling merchandise of all the NFL teams (like the Yankees in MLB).
Their fans also said that the reason why their old stadium (Texas Stadium) had that large hole in the roof was so that God could watch His team play…arrogant, I know…
The latest rumors I’ve heard was Belechick to Dallas, and Harbough leaving Michigan to coach the LA Chargers…
Meantime, I’m now a Jets fan, stuck in hell…

Lilofan

Yes, the term was invented by John Facenda, the NFL films narrator with the well known voice in 1978, because their games seemed to always be in TV…growing up a Giants fan with a mom who LOVED Roger Staubach and the Cowboys, it KILLED me every week…lol.
They used to have the highest selling merchandise of all the NFL teams (like the Yankees in MLB).
Their fans also said that the reason why their old stadium (Texas Stadium) had that large hole on the roof was so that God could watch His team play…arrogant, I know…
The latest rumors I’ve heard was Belechick to Dallas, and Harbough leaving Michigan to coach the LA Chargers…
Meantime, I’m now a Jets fan, stuck in hell…
Belicheck from the Pats should retire at age 71. Life is too short. 7 days a week 10-14 hour days should be for the younger set.

Lilofan

The Bucs and Baker Mayfield are still riding on the high of last weekend's win. I don't know how they will do against Detroit, but I hope it's a fun game to watch either way.

Is the Buffalo game against Kansas City supposed to be another snowy battle? I love watching those type of games.
Tampa Bay may have a chance with not playing in the frozen tundra and playing in the warm confines of Ford Field.

Dad 2 M & M

So far only one visiting team has won this Postseason......The only Host Team to lose was undefeated at Home during the Regular Season...

Smiley/OCD

The Bucs and Baker Mayfield are still riding on the high of last weekend's win. I don't know how they will do against Detroit, but I hope it's a fun game to watch either way.

Is the Buffalo game against Kansas City supposed to be another snowy battle? I love watching those type of games.
No snow expected during the game, but they were hit with another lake effect storm and asked for volunteers to help shovel the stadium…

Attachments

• IMG_5618.png
    IMG_5618.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 42

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom