NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Dad 2 M & M

Atlanta's Season mercifully comes to an end, and hopefully so does Arthur Smith's tenure as Head Coach.

As bad as the Falcons were, and are going to be again next year, the Falcon's Brass doesn't even have to be concerned the Stadium will be empty next year....

2024 Home Schedule
Dallas - Primo
NYG - Primo
KC - Primo
LA Chargers - Moderate
Seattle
Pittsburgh - Primo

as well as their Division foes Tampa, New Orleans and Carolina.

So...the schedule makers (long ago) did the Falcons Management a solid and will have the Stadium rockin next year....

Dad 2 M & M

AFC Playoff Teams have been Detrmined:
1) Ravens
2) Dolphins
3) Chiefs
4) Texans
5) Browns
6) Bills
7) Steelers

Baltimore, KC, and Texans have locked 1st ,3rd, and 4th Seeds....the rest are in the Playoffs but can move about depending on late games

Scenarios for the Rest:

Miami
#2 Seed with Win and a rematch next weekend with Buffalo
#6 Seed with Loss and Travel to KC

Buffalo
#2 Seed with Win and Host Steelers
#7 Seed with Loss and Travel to Miami

Steelers
#6 Seed with Miami win and travel to KC
#7 Seed with Buffalo win and Travel to Buffalo

mf1972

Atlanta's Season mercifully comes to an end, and hopefully so does Arthur Smith's tenure as Head Coach.

As bad as the Falcons were, and are going to be again next year, the Falcon's Brass doesn't even have to be concerned the Stadium will be empty next year....

2024 Home Schedule
Dallas - Primo
NYG - Primo
KC - Primo
LA Chargers - Moderate
Seattle
Pittsburgh - Primo

So...the schedule makers (long ago) did the Falcons Management a solid and will have the Stadium rockin next year....
as happy as i was with the win, i was semi hoping the saints would’ve lost that game so they can fire allen. i think we’re still stuck with him. good luck in the off season.

Dad 2 M & M

as happy as i was with the win, i was semi hoping the saints would’ve lost that game so they can fire allen. i think we’re still stuck with him. good luck in the off season.
Good Luck today, in the Post Season, and off-season

Watching GB/Chic as I type this....GB up by 1, Seattle up by 4 with less than 1 min til the Half.

With Tampa winning today, it was nice to look so bad, with the hopes of getting rid of Arthur Smith.

We moved back in to the 8th Overall pick in the Draft and it will be the third year in a row we've drafted there.

Offseason
- Many have us trading for Justin Fields....and paying a hefty price. I'd be surprised if any team other than Atlanta paid a king's ransom for a QB that hasn't looked very good. On top of that, Chicago isn't exactly dealing from a position of strength if they are giving up on him, with the 1st Pick being used to draft their next QB. Let's see how Chicago plays this.....

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

The Jaguars had one job....
Beginning to look like the Jaguars are a perennial team from the South......Every time they have a great season, they drift back to mediocrity......

Atlanta, Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Carolina.......even Miami since the 80s

Tampa and New Orleans have won a title recently....

mf1972

i was at work this afternoon & wasn’t aware of what happened at the end of the saints/falcons game. there’s no need to go for a TD at that point of the game. u already won. take a knee & show good sportsmanship. as far as allen, if u can’t stand by your players, u have no right to coach them. he needs to go.

Dad 2 M & M

i was at work this afternoon & wasn’t aware of what happened at the end of the saints/falcons game. there’s no need to go for a TD at that point of the game. u already won. take a knee & show good sportsmanship. as far as allen, if u can’t stand by your players, u have no right to coach them. he needs to go.
Being on the other side of it.....please tell me that was the final straw for Smith.....please

Dad 2 M & M

2024 Home Schedule
Dallas - Primo
NYG - Primo
KC - Primo
LA Chargers - Moderate
Seattle
Pittsburgh - Primo

So........At 8:44 I just received my first Post-Game Notification from the Falcons....was dreamin it would be a coaching change....

No no no.....the Notification was our 2024 Home Schedule....that I posted here at 4:26,,,,,over 4 hours ago....

Already Marketing the Visiting Opponents.......they KNOW they don't have to change the Coach...at least with regards to next year's gate...

Last edited:

Minnesota disney fan

Is anyone else upset that the Chief's playoff game is only being televised on Peacock???? I think they should televise all the playoff games. Grrrr. I'm not going to pay for peacock no matter what the price is, just on principle!

Dad 2 M & M

Is anyone else upset that the Chief's playoff game is only being televised on Peacock???? I think they should televise all the playoff games. Grrrr. I'm not going to pay for peacock no matter what the price is, just on principle!
Something was once free and now has a charge? Unheard of round these Forums….

BTW, I ain’t payin neither…..

You could always listen on radio (not being sarcastic….its not as bad as in would seem sometimes)

rshell68

1705007963324.png

What are everybody's picks??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom