NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Minnesota disney fan

Ok, I'll bite (and try not to get bitten for my pick, lol)
I think the Ravens are going to win the Super Bowl, but I've been wrong before, and I am also a die hard Vikings fan (so there's that:)

Love Ft Wilderness

I'm a Dolphins fan first, a Bucs fan second. The odds are against both of them, but I hope they are fun games to watch.
I happen to have Peacock for other sports that we watch so I'll be streaming the KC vs TPA game on my laptop while watching the Lightning play on tv. Talk about multitasking. :)

Love Ft Wilderness

The Dolphins were outclassed by the Chiefs. This is only their 2nd season with new coaches and teammates. I thought they did wonderful making it into the playoffs. I'm sure they'll learn some lessons and do better next year.

Next game for me is the Bucs tomorrow night.

mf1972

i’ll admit i didn’t see this coming. i thought it was going to be a tighter game & dallas winning. 1 of those time i’m glad to be wrong about something 😂

Dad 2 M & M

Green Bay to San Fran....

If Detroit wins tonight, they'll host tomorrow's Tampa/Philly winner

If LA wins tonight, they'll travel to tomorrow's Tampa/Philly winner (yes, Philly, a Wild Card Team CAN HOST in the Divisional Round)

Lilofan

The Dolphins were outclassed by the Chiefs. This is only their 2nd season with new coaches and teammates. I thought they did wonderful making it into the playoffs. I'm sure they'll learn some lessons and do better next year.

Next game for me is the Bucs tomorrow night.
The comedian host made a joke at the recent Golden Globes awards show that the camera made more pan shots of Taylor Swift at a Chiefs game than at the Golden Globes. TS present at the awards wasn't amused. Also Miami has lost the last 10 games when they played in temps below 40 degrees.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom