NFL 2020-21 Discussion Thread

Dad 2 M & M

Falcons had another nail biter today, but managed another come from ahead loss. The post game press conference with players each taking their time at the mic is priceless......don't know if they even realize they all have a muffled giggle when they explain what happened in the 2nd half..... But, I am glad they executed their gameplan....just hope Carolina can somehow manage to win in the next two weeks (at Washington/ New Orleans). Maybe the Saints won't be playing for anything?

We're slotted for #5 now with our SoS higher than Carolina's, and our SoS will only grow with Kansas City and Tampa as our final two games. Would love to have the LB from Penn State vs the CB from Bama.....

I hope they don't blow this and really try to finally beat Tom Brady in the final game........

Next year teams will have to get creative. I just saw a tweet earlier today about the top 10 teams who are estimated to be over the salary cap in 2021.

1. Saints: $82.8M
2. Eagles: $72.6M
3. Falcons: $37.5M
4. Steelers: $28.3M
5. Rams: $23.9M
6. Chiefs: $22.1M
7. Texans: $14.6M
8. Vikings: $14.1M
9. Raiders: $13.3M
10. Bears: $7.7M

I don't even know how you free up that space if you're the Saints or Eagles.

When the Packers resigned Kenny Clark, they made his cap hit next year low at around $7M, but then it increase in the following years. And his deal actually freed up more space on the cap this year, and I know teams can carry a certain percentage of unused cap over to the following year's cap. Teams might try to restructure deals to use cap this year if they have some available, otherwise they will likely have to push it into the future to cut players to make next year work. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.
Falcons in my opinion should not have given such a large contract to Julio Jones. Don't think he has ever had a season where he didn't spend time on the disabled list.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
No posts about Monday??!!!

Here’s one now- I’m still on a high. I literally did the Icky Shuffle at the end of that game. 😂😂💃💃

Buffalo moved to second seed :)
Now Cuomo says some fans in the stands for the playoff games.
Not wanting to make this political and as much as I've actually liked how NYS has been handling Covid it does irk me that he wants to look like our savior and throws science out the window to do so...

Lilofan

The NY/NJ Jets cannot do anything right even to lose their recent game. If they lost which they did not , they would have been winless and would have been the first team to select the first player in the draft ( aka possibly QB Trevor Lawrence from Clemson ). Trevor would be a fool if he stays in college and risk injury.

Dad 2 M & M

Atl leads 14-10

KC on the move with 2:01 left in game

ATL throws red flag and gives away timeout!! Great!!!

**edit*** KC takes lead on next play KC 17 -14

Can Atlanta keep the come from ahead loss?

Dad 2 M & M

By the way...ATL had an All-Sec Position Group on Offense

RB - Gurley UGA
WR - Ridley BAMA
WR - Gage LSU
WR - Treadwell Ole Miss
TE - Hurst South Carolina

Dad 2 M & M

Pro Bowl Kicker Koo misses FG with 9 seconds left!!! Yippie!!!!

KC holds on....falcons keep Draft status for a week longer

And Cincy wins!! Atl at #4 Currently...if Carolina beats Washington we'll be at #3....

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Finally got it. Its the first time I've felt justification in it. no matter what happens next.
1609364592255.png

PUSH

Original Poster
The Jets have fired HC Adam Gase.

@NYwdwfan, do you think this is because of their losses, or the fact that he couldn't deliver more losses to ensure the #1 pick?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom