NFL 2019-20 Discussion Thread

OneofThree

Maybe the problem wasn’t Marvin....

No, Marvin needed to go. But as a Bengals fan, you've got a much, much bigger problem:

OBCRULUFDMJLF6GMK5OOEITZ3I.jpg

Dalton isn't a playoff caliber QB, Mixon shouldn't have a job in the NFL at all, but isn't the bell cow RB they thought he was regardless, and AJ Green's best years are definitely behind him (some great ones). Burn it down. 😁

21stamps

No, Marvin needed to go. But as a Bengals fan, you've got a much, much bigger problem:

OBCRULUFDMJLF6GMK5OOEITZ3I.jpg

Dalton isn't a playoff caliber QB, Mixon shouldn't have a job in the NFL at all, but isn't the bell cow RB they thought he was regardless, and AJ Green's best years are definitely behind him (some great ones). Burn it down. 😁

It doesn’t matter who our coach is, as long as we have Mike Brown- we are in trouble.

I really can’t blame Dalton for any of this.. he has no O-line. It’s pathetic to watch.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Jaguars are trading CB Jalen Ramsey to the Rams. Rams then trade CB Marcus Peters to Ravens.

PUSH

Original Poster
In a game where Aaron Rodgers only had only one drafted WR on the field (5th round pick), he put up 429 yards, 5 passing TDs, and 1 rushing TD for a passer rating of 158.3, which is perfect. That was an MVP-type performance. He is looking like the elite player he has been when healthy.

mf1972

don’t want to jinx it, but haven’t seen or heard about any referee controversies today. currently watching saints/bears game & saints defense is playing very well.

PUSH

Original Poster
My fantasy team:

3rd in points scored
10th (out of 10) in points against

I am 2-5. This is because of me getting unlucky that everybody has their best day against me. It's annoying that in fantasy I can't do anything about that. It's not like I'm slouching with my team. I have scored the 3rd most points. Frustrating.

Dad 2 M & M

Falcons trade Mohamed Sanu to New England for a second rounder

Patriots get a under-used, under-appreciated receiver that will also help in the run game. He is a GREAT blocker and is willing to do the dirty work

Last edited:

mf1972

speaking of the patriots, that game was pretty close until the opening kickoff. what a mess that game was (for the jets anyway). best part of the game was watching the star wars trailer.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I honestly had the Ravens having no shot of beating the Patriots especially with how theyve played against the Browns and Chiefs and was prepared to wake up looking at a loss especially after seeing them make it 17-13 at halftime after being down 17-0. Then I woke up this morning and saw we blew them out and was like....what?! Bout time the Patriots played a team worth playing.

StarWarsGirl

I honestly had the Ravens having no shot of beating the Patriots especially with how theyve played against the Browns and Chiefs and was prepared to wake up looking at a loss especially after seeing them make it 17-13 at halftime after being down 17-0. Then I woke up this morning and saw we blew them out and was like....what?! Bout time the Patriots played a team worth playing.
I stayed up. Had to see how that went down.

My brother must have thought I was insane because I kept telling at my phone while he was trying to sleep...

OneofThree

I honestly had the Ravens having no shot of beating the Patriots. . .

As a NE fan, the game was always going to be a challenge. John Harbaugh is a whiny _ _ _ _ _, but his coaching is solid all around and he always plays NE tough. Greg Roman's offense has also given NE trouble in the past, dating back to an upset loss to the 49ers. A lot of this has to do with personnel. NE has big LB's -they don't travel up and down the line very well. Add to that the fact that the NE offense sucks (for various reasons) and that the game was in Baltimore, and the loss wasn't much of a surprise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom