NFL 2019-20 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Broncos pass rusher Bradley Chubb has torn his ACL and will miss the rest of the season.

Willmark

When "spygate" blew up, Steelers HC Bill Cowher went on record stating how ridiculous it was to accuse the Patriots of doing something every team did. He further stated that Bill Belichick just did it better. And deflategate? You are aware that the numbers as originally reported have been confirmed as completely false? It's okay though, really. Whatever gets you through the night.

😁 Priceless:

Spygate was because the NFL told all teams to stop. 31 complied, 1 didn’t. And when caught offered up “we thought I was allowed but not from X location”.

PUSH

Original Poster
I was struggling with who to start as my WR2 this week. Tyreek Hill is out. Tyrell Williams is out. I had Terry McLaurin and DJ Chark as my other options. I went with Chark, and it's paying off big time. 5 catches, 130 yard, 2 TDs at the end of the 3rd quarter. He's making up for Wayne Gallman getting injured as my flex and producing only 2 carries for 14 yards.

JPPT1974

Well week 5! Thought Saints were doomed without Drew B. But Teddy B I heard stayed with the Saints when he could had gone elsewhere for greener pastures!

PUSH

Original Poster
Packers win! I honestly did not expect to be 4-1 at this point in the season, but I sure will take it! Some more tough games ahead on our schedule. Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers are our next four. Looking through the rest of the season, there aren't really any cake walks. The Packers got a tough schedule this year. Very tough.

PUSH

Original Poster
I also am back on the winning track in fantasy! I put up 187 points thanks to Aaron Jones, Amari Cooper and DJ Chark. Justin Tucker also got me 16 points. I could lose, though, if Robbie Gould puts up 111 points tomorrow night.

21stamps

Had to share. So sad, but so true.
34AAADA4-D2AC-45B9-8E0E-49108D2FE617.jpeg

PUSH

Original Poster
The NFL fined Aaron Jones for waving to a Cowboys defender as he ran past him to the end zone. The NFL later used that footage in a promotional video to show how exciting the NFL is.

21stamps

The Bengals are horrible.
Worst offensive line in the NFL. I can’t even blame Dalton.

Maybe the problem wasn’t Marvin....
I’m sure he’s laughing right now.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Chiefs, Cowboys, and Rams started 4-0, 3-0, and 3-0 respectively, and have been a combined 0-8 since.

Also, prior to today, I read an interesting stat that the NFC was 19-9 against the AFC this season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom