NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

Lucky

Seattle has an alternate logo now

21317609_10154784854016722_3455540205265142568_n.png
By the way, happy birthday!

Lucky

Sports section headline: "Massive storm in South Atlantic causes flurry of schedule changes."

What, the Dolphins had to postpone their road game against Falkland Islands? :confused:

PUSH

Original Poster
In reply to @NYwdwfan about the pick'ems... I'm going to be way too busy to keep up with them this year. Not sure what others want to do, but I'm going to have to pass this season.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Missed the big bad Patriots getting torn apart last night...IN New England at that. Brady didnt have the refs on his side this day.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Bears placed WR Kevin White on IR for the third time in his first three years in the league. He has a broken collarbone, so he could return later this season.

21stamps

Bengals need to beef up their Offensive Line.

Last weekend was a horrible football weekend all the way around for me.

I'm going to the Bengals game tomorrow night. Typically Dalton plays great after having a horrible game, I really hope that's true tomorrow! Wish me luck.

21stamps

Bengals lost.

I don't know what the answer is, but our offense needs to change asap. Especially the offensive line. However, I don't want to give Dalton too many excuses.. he should be able to throw faster, and RUN.

The 2 highlights of the game, for me, were watching Braxton again (shocked at his foul though).. and seeing Hoosh, C. Johnson, etc walk by.
IMG_4371.JPG

Grabbed my phone to take a photo too late..

IMG_4392.JPG

I'm hoping the Dalton and Co. are growing tired of getting booed every time they leave the field.
Maybe next week they'll want to start making plays again.

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Bengals lost.

I don't know what the answer is, but our offense needs to change asap. Especially the offensive line. However, I don't want to give Dalton too many excuses.. he should be able to throw faster, and RUN.

The 2 highlights of the game, for me, were watching Braxton again (shocked at his foul though).. and seeing Hoosh, C. Johnson, etc walk by.
View attachment 229950

Grabbed my phone to take a photo too late..

View attachment 229949

I'm hoping the Dalton and Co. are growing tired of getting booed every time they leave the field.
Maybe next week they'll want to start making plays again.
Did you get your towel? I was there as well.....game didn't even sell out and stands were at best 75%....even after distributing all remaining tickets.....still 0 touchdowns?? I doubt Dalton will take you any further than Rivers or Ryan would, but your O-Line IS the problem...and Ryan has a bad line this year as well...

Down here in ATL.....the Grand Opening of the Mercedes Stadium, including a rematch of last year's NFC Championship....isn't sold out either!! I'll be there watching....hopefully the Falcons D will improve from last year......they look back so far and played better when Trufant was out, Collins was in..... and the O-Line makes one shiver

Was able to take in the Titans Raiders game last week......not a full stadium there either....

21stamps

Did you get your towel? I was there as well.....game didn't even sell out and stands were at best 75%....even after distributing all remaining tickets.....still 0 touchdowns?? I doubt Dalton will take you any further than Rivers or Ryan would, but your O-Line IS the problem...and Ryan has a bad line this year as well...

Down here in ATL.....the Grand Opening of the Mercedes Stadium, including a rematch of last year's NFC Championship....isn't sold out either!! I'll be there watching....hopefully the Falcons D will improve from last year......they look back so far and played better when Trufant was out, Collins was in..... and the O-Line makes one shiver

Was able to take in the Titans Raiders game last week......not a full stadium there either....

It was unbelievable to me that there was an entire upper section that I don't think had anyone in it. At a Thursday night game!
The only upside is it's easier to get tickets than it once was, but it's crazy that they are not selling out.

I didn't get a towel originally, we weren't at our seats, we were ordering $14.50 pre mixed margaritas instead lol.. but there was a group of 5 guys in "Free Burfict" shirts behind us.. also apparently OSU fans as well.. and they gave me and my friend a towel. Ha ha.

I'm hoping things will start to get better now with the offensive coaching changes being made last week.

SteveBrickNJ

Giants offensive line seems weak to say the least.
Eagles have shown a strong pass rush thus far.
Now they play each other.
Let's see if the result is what I expect or if I'll be let down.

JPPT1974

Giants Eli Manning only has one or two good years left in him.
Bengals and Bears may bench Andy Dalton and Mike Glennon respectively if they do not get a win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom