NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

mf1972

as a saints fan, i couldn’t help but scream at my tv in the final 2-3 minutes. if anyone here was watching, i lost it when peyton went for it on 4th & 2 from midfield instead of punting it. in post season play, that was 1 of the dumbest play calls i’ve seen. had they lost, i’d fire him.

PUSH

Original Poster
The major positions for the Packers have been filled! While Mike McCarthy rightfully remains the head coach, we have promoted Brian Gutekunst to our GM. Our OC is once again Joe Philbin, who was our OC during our Super Bowl run in 2010, as well as during Rodgers' record-breaking year in 2011. Our DC is Mike Pettine, who led some very good defenses with the Jets and Bills.

I am very happy with these moves.

Tick Tock

The Falcons lose a crucial game after leading at halftime??
shfc01.png

PUSH

Original Poster
Why does it feel like I suffer a heartbreaking loss even when my team doesn't make the playoffs? The Saints killed themselves in that game.

PUSH

Original Poster
New predictions:

JAC @ NE (NE wins 28-24)
MIN @ PHI (MIN wins 24-21)

Super Bowl

MIN vs NE (NE wins 27-20)

PUSH

Original Poster
It will be crazy if the Vikings play in their home stadium.
I hate the Vikings. I have a couple Vikings fans on Facebook, and they are the most obnoxious people ever. I'm the biggest Eagles fan next week. I don't even really care what happens in the AFC at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom