NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
image.jpg

afar28

Such a frustrating loss. Really can't be surprised as being a lifelong Giants fan and going through all their loses but..this one might've hurt the most.
Besides the Miracle at the Meadowlands 2.0. wasn't old enough to see the first

PUSH

Original Poster
Tough break for the Giants, and I dislike the Cowboys as much as anyone... but as a Jason Witten fantasy owner, that was awesome!
That's (kind of) how it was like for me with Antonio Brown and Martellus Bennett. They both got me last minute TDs to boost their scores. However, the game was not on the line for either, as both games had been decided.

afar28

Let's just kick a field goal... :banghead: what an idiotic move. You wanted to lose this game. You had nothing to lose attempting a touchdown. I hate this constant fear of doing anything at 4th.
Exactly..run it on third, burn 40 seconds off the clock, then if you wanna throw it, do it on fourth. Then if you fail, Dallas has just 50 seconds to march 99 yards with no time outs. Don't understand why they didn't do that.

PUSH

Original Poster
Look at it this way Giants fans, you could have been a Packers fan during the NFC Championship last year. You will not experience a loss more heartbreaking than that. Well, unless you were a Seahawks fan during the Super Bowl last year. But let's be honest, those fans all jumped off the bandwagon after that game. And the few remaining jumped off after today.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
So... I think I could have written the script for tonight's Giants Loss.... I was talking to the TV at the 2 minute warning saying," Now watch how Tony Romo takes over after the field goal the Giants will have to kick."

tada... Giants do the same silly thing they have done the last 2 years and Romo walks over the inexperience in the middle of the field.

In fact... I think I'll start writing a football script tonight... Can't be any worse than Draft Day....

*1023*

PUSH

Original Poster
Oh, I could argue that one.

See, not that I'd have any way of knowing, but I'd assume that if you just saw your team win the Super Bowl a couple years before, the loss in the NFCCG would be less of a blow.

Again, though, I wouldn't know.

:rolleyes::p
That Super Bowl win feels so distant. And I don't mean to sound like I don't care it happened, but with roster turnovers being so common from year to year, it really feels like it was forever ago. Plus, the whole Packers/Seahawks rivalry of the past few years, and the ways our seasons have ended since that Super Bowl have really been emotional roller coasters.

Speaking of roller coasters of emotions, the 2013 Packers season... never experienced so many emotions caused from sports in my life. Holy cow, I'm shocked I didn't have a heart attack that season. (That was the Rodgers broken collarbone season, where we were nearly knocked from the playoffs 500 times). But then again, that was one of my favorite seasons I remember. Last season was great, too.

^I deleted a lot other random babble that came to my head, so hopefully it doesn't seem too disorganized or ramble-like.

PUSH

Original Poster
Dez Bryant has broken a bone in his foot. He will miss 4-6 weeks according to Jason Garrett.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom