NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

acishere

My thoughts on my fantasy team. Why didn't I start Chris Ivory? Jamaal Charles got me 15 points, but LeSean McCoy only got me 8. Ivory scored 21. And I want James Jones. Jarvis Landry, Doug Martin, Delanie Walker, and Michael Floyd are all vulnerable to being dropped for me.
I'm looking at Ivory on Yahoo and it says he has 22 fantasy points. Is that an error or does whatever site you are using have the error?

PUSH

Original Poster
Wow... Are there like 6 people in your league? Some decent FAs for sure... but your are evaluating based on 1 weeks partial results. I used to do that and ended up very angry at myself a few weeks later... Let's hope Floyd gives you some numbers soon...

*1023*
We have an 8 team league. It's just my friend and I, and a bunch of the people chose home-team picks. But I do think James Jones will be a solid option.

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm looking at Ivory on Yahoo and it says he has 22 fantasy points. Is that an error or does whatever site you are using have the error?
Not sure. Could just be different league settings. I know the person who started our league made a few adjustments.

acishere

I thought Ivory was the best option when choosing my third RB. Other than that, I steered clear of those three teams.
I did not trust a team led by a QB not considered good enough to start over Geno Smith...

And I think I might have to pull a new QB off waivers because Peyton stinks so far.

acishere

Peyton Manning
fkeRVvV.png

PUSH

Original Poster
Well that's it! I've won my first ever fantasy game! I'm up 99 to 85, and my opponent has no starter left to play. I still have Matt Ryan and Jordan Matthews to go tomorrow night. Antonio Brown and Keenan Allen did me wonders, putting up 24 and 21 points respectively. So far only one person in our league has outscored me overall with 101 points, with one starter remaining. I'm liking this whole fantasy thing! :geek:

PUSH

Original Poster
Terrell Suggs tore his Achilles in the game today; he will miss the entire season. Tough blow for Baltimore.

PUSH

Original Poster
Are we sponsored by Draft Kings? Is everything involving football legally required to be sponsored by Draft Kings?
I've noticed that, too. Fan Duel and Draft Kings. I actually just Googled the term and came across a tweet saying "by week 6 each team will be required to use "draft kings" or "fan duel" as an audible at least once per quarter"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom